Staff resignation notice
It was dealt with how the administrators saw fit. While going over the heads of a lot of others.

And no, overriding is overriding, there is no justification for that. Isnt it very convenient that you can override a decision whenever you like, and when someone else does it its wrong all of the sudden?
It was a team made choice.

A democratic administrative vote to remove it.

Just because there happened to be a suggestion related to it, doesn't mean that will dominate.

Soul's actions, on the other hand, were not team made.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
It was literally stated that the poll would be decisive.
So democratic administrative votes are all of the sudden the only ones that matter?
The way that the ex-staff are behaving really shows how 'mature' and 'dedicated' you were.
Come on guys.. Atleast quit being so childish and toxic.
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Baskingner, Bill
It has been a pleasure to administrate[Image: arrow-10x10.png] for Fearless and to work with such an amazing bunch of staff.

My kindest regards,
Nacreas.

P.S - I'll take my [FL] tag off once I've got access to the internet at home; had a few issues.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(08-02-2015, 02:04 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 01:58 AM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 01:51 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Snip
If I recall correctly the choices were literally keep 3rd person shooting or remove the new weapons. I mean you can still shoot in 3rd person there is just no longer a reticle. Point is 3rd person made guns too accurate and overpowered. It was a smart decision, with the new weapons the same problem arose and it was just about time to get rid of the reticle. There was ways of literally never missing with rifles that should have enormous spread and recoil.

Edit: I should include that this problem was not just with the new weapons, it occurred with the old ones as well.

Look, you are doing it again. "It was a smart decision" and "time to get rid of your reticle" in your eyes, yet 66% disagreed with you. You overrode the communities decision with your own because it was better in your eyes. 

The facts are:
- The community could vote on keeping or removing the 3rd person shooting
- New weapons had nothing to do with it, that argument came much, much later.
- 66% of the community voted on "keep 3rd person shooting"
- The admin team used the new weapons as a way to remove the 3rd person perks anyway.

I don't think you understand. It was literally a bug. It couldn't be fixed without removing the reticle. You could even use the gmod zoom feature binded to glitch the reticle in third person to cause no recoil. The devs literally said it should be removed because it could not be fixed. Why would you want to keep such an exploitable bug in the game? That would ruin all gun fights and point it in the favor of people who knew about the bugs. Because thats how it used to be, if you knew about the bug, you won every gun fight.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Preditor
Not to mention 3rd person camera abuse, look through walls, look around corner with 0 risk, and the first strike ability it granted all defenders
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Safira
Ehh, RIC0H. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're an absolute nut job, go sort out your lego duplo blocks instead of wasting everyones time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Rain, Coded Brain, General Rickets
What the fuuck.... What a vagina...
Can't souripper be charged by the police for collecting money under false pretend ?