Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community.
(05-20-2015, 10:54 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It sounds all so complicated but it's infact very easy to understand.

Owner
The one in charge of the community with all its aspects. Makes final decisions and is responsible for the continuation of the community.

Fultzy
The next owner in line, head administrator, and is the creator of the best admin team on FL.
**That hates roleplay, ironically

Superadmins
Some admins have special tasks and that's why they are called super admins.

Developers
Responsible for the development of the server and other services.

Admins
Admins are in charge of the server. They will stimulate roleplay, punish rulebreakers and administrate the forum.

Moderators
The first rank one obtains when getting a team position. Limited yet still effective to keep the server minge free. After a while, the person could be promoted to admin.

Veterans/Hall of Fame
Not part of the team and equal to members, just having a showrank as appreciation for their previous dedication.

Teachers
Not a part of the team and as the name suggests, these players will help newcomers and experienced roleplayers with advise and support.

Failed to even recognise contributors as a rank.

The legends are true.
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Cameron, MacTavish
I mean when I joined in 2014, The start of my time here I saw the admins pass and go but the ones who I disliked the most where the main Narcotic and he surely was okay but when it was situated within his administrator he was poor, I mean look at the ones in the past and look at Ruxandra. Power hungry and a minge from the start, I mean she fucked about as an admin and when I roleplayed with her she was poor within it. The staff now are the best as they can be, I have disgareements but that's life. Staff are great people who treat you with respect unless you screw with them(Looking at you Rickets Wink )

This topic is great but all staff are fair aswell our new development team who make your models but please, Stop arguing over Soul has he not only funds for this server with our money but also provides us with some new content which is also decided by the ENTIRE staff team in which then our developers start making and then comes in our contributors who provide their free time for your greatest times who make our graphics and stuff, Teachers also poor there time into your time so they can help you out, They need fucking respect as this is total bollox how you think that staff need a restructure. Now for me to go back to my cup of tea.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(05-18-2015, 10:34 AM)Fury Wrote: If I may point out the old staff team that included Narcotic that some of you may have heard of and experienced what was somewhat harsh and semi-bad. Not going to say how but just putting out there that right now the staff team is at its best, never seen a better set up staff team. If you compare now to 2013 a lot more stuff has gotten done recently to better the servers then in the past.

Staff team back in 11-12 was da bomb 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • SourLemon, Jono
(05-21-2015, 10:54 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: This topic is great but all staff are fair aswell our new development team who make your models but please, Stop arguing over Soul has he not only funds for this server with our money but also provides us with some new content which is also decided by the ENTIRE staff team in which then our developers start making and then comes in our contributors who provide their free time for your greatest times who make our graphics and stuff, Teachers also poor there time into your time so they can help you out, They need freaking respect as this is total bollox how you think that staff need a restructure. Now for me to go back to my cup of tea.

Labrador, at which point do you think that I don't have respect for the staff? If you think that suggesting a new form of doing things to help the staff and the community in general, is disrespectful then how do you suppose we grow as a community?

Now this thread has gone better that I could have hope for, the staff gave me a greater insight on how the staff function as a whole and many of my concerns for the community have been removed. I think it's "bollox" not to voice your own concerns for FL, it won't help anyone. Sharing ideas and debating how best to solve problems is the best way for any community grow.. Virtual or Irl. In my job IRL, I have a leadership role and I would fall flat on my face and fail the entire team, if I didn't listen to the people that I managed. Nobody can run a community, corporation or country alone effectively. Hope this broaden your horizon Labrador, enjoy your tea. 
what's wrong with the current admin system?

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin

[Image: portrait-jiraiya-full.jpg]
(06-10-2015, 06:50 PM)Madonna123 Wrote: what's wrong with the current admin system?

I remain,

Elvis

Holyshit did you even read mate?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-10-2015, 06:50 PM)Madonna123 Wrote: what's wrong with the current admin system?
I remain,
Elvis
We weren't discussion a new administration system, just a leadership restructure that would be for everyone's benifit. However I got informed by the staff that they were already doing some similar to my idea just instead of a Head Administrator, we have a council of Super Administrators which I actually like more than my own idea.
However this thread then turned to a nice and civilised debate about transparency which I really enjoyed. 
Also Midget no need of being rude.

Best Regards
(05-17-2015, 11:52 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: For all i know, Fultz is already the head administrator.

[Image: x3lvXt7.png]

It happened