Cocaine improved
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • General Rickets
Time to cook.
I don't see how anyone would take cocaine right before running away from something. I think people will just bind it to a key and they will just use it when they are running away from shit. 

Do people do this in real life? Using cocaine to run away?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It's just an experiment to see if we can make drugs useful or not. At the moment, there's absolutely no purpose to them. I might bump up the chances of overdose, however.
(07-01-2015, 09:22 PM)Midget Wrote: I don't see how anyone would take cocaine right before running away from something. I think people will just bind it to a key and they will just use it when they are running away from shit. 

As Faustie said, it's better than having a drug system that changes the colour of your screen and say random shit. I'd much rather have something from it, plus the boost is only like 25%? Nothing to worry about.
(07-02-2015, 08:17 AM)DVN Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 09:22 PM)Midget Wrote: I don't see how anyone would take cocaine right before running away from something. I think people will just bind it to a key and they will just use it when they are running away from shit. 

As Faustie said, it's better than having a drug system that changes the colour of your screen and say random shit. I'd much rather have something from it, plus the boost is only like 25%? Nothing to worry about.

Plus there is a risk from overdose.  This is a game play mechanic to make drugs useful, not to make it more realistic.
(07-02-2015, 08:38 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 08:17 AM)DVN Wrote:

Plus there is a risk from overdose.  This is a game play mechanic to make drugs useful, not to make it more realistic.

After you mention the overdose 'ability' this also encourages further RP opportunity for Police (Arresting for drug abuse if found) and Paramedics (Reviving the overdose victim).
You should install that meth addon where you have to actually mix ingredients and shit to make meth.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
How long do the effects last ?
First cocaine I used I OD'd. GG. I was fast as the flash when I didnt OD though