Thank you
I'd just like to thank fearless for banning me permanently before I did something stupid such as donating to your servers again. I'd also like to thank you for, I'm assuming IP banning me so I won't be able to come back here on another account, In all seriousness I appreciate it.

I also how I love that you banned 'Mother Hen' even though I do not own, or have ever used the account to play FL, It belongs to my friend, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the fact that you've permanently banned him from these servers!

As they say, there are plenty of fish in the ocean, So it won't be hard to find another Gmod server similar to these. Goodbye FL you gave me some good memories and made me some life long friends. A spec of me wants to miss this place, but Its no loss.

Goodbye
-Simple
Bye
Goobye Simple.
Thanks for breaking the terms of service! Goodbye.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 4 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • DVN, Cameron, CommanderEcho, Matrix_
Man its pretty shitty to break the rules and try to circumvent your ban, but using your friends account after to get on is just selfish. Your friend won't be mad at us, that was your bad decision. Some friend you are mate. Peace
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • JackZ
Oh I guarantee you theres no other server like CityRP, trust me. I've tried.

anyways bye
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Decay
Go play Evo RP, I heard the community isn't toxic at  all.

Obviously I was being sarcastic. Don't ban me pls.

Making a thread like this was extremely childish, you need to own up to your mistakes and learn from them. Otherwise, you won't really progress in anything.

Anyway, bye.

Edit: That awkward moment when Soul censors ***
(05-21-2015, 08:46 AM)Rolorox Wrote: Man its pretty shitty to break the rules and try to circumvent your ban, but using your friends account after to get on is just selfish. Your friend won't be mad at us, that was your bad decision. Some friend you are mate. Peace

"I do not own, or have ever used the account to play FL"
cool mate, i mean no one here really cares

goodbye and i wish you luck in the future!
Regards,
aviator
Bye! I think some rehab at the Unban Request section would do well than in here! Ciao!