Raptor's Resignation
Awh.. Have a good one, Raptor.

I appreciated your support as a staff member.
Hope you'll come back one day!
Goodbye Raptor and good luck in the future!
Goodbye Raptor :c. You were a great admin and you're still a great guy Smile. Good luck in the future!
(05-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Burnett Wrote: Oh right I forgot Smile  DDoS for example isn't bad for the servers or the community. Faustie and myself added professional security meassuring tools back in February, with success as you might have noticed. We also migrated CityRP (gamemode) to Linux (new server) with tons shit hours of work. Then we fixed the ADV-tool for linux and so on. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.p...tecut=9999
You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be possible without Soulripper. That's why I appreciate Soulrippers work and trust. However. FL wouldn't be the same without the work of the staff. Without their professional work FL would be another nameless DarkRP server.
Not to mention the Developers with all their work, especially Temar......

Wow. I wasn't aware of the exact detail of the update, but no wonder it was going to Shit before, presuming it was Windows!

Goodbye Raptor, you will be forever missed.
We've had our disagreements but all in all, you are a decent guy when it comes down to it.

Good luck with future endeavours and for the record, I feel you man.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nyander
I know that I have been one of the most annoying little kids on FL, broken a lot of rules, showed no respect at all, but I almost cried listening to the song and reading this. I am banned for a long time from FL and will probably never return aswell, but I still think that FL will not be the same without you. You were one of the best admins on fearless roleplay. Goodbye Raptor, have a good one.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Nyander
wow, this was very unexpected man! I wish you well for the future.
Remember to stay in touch with us all.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes BlackOut's post:
  • Agorith
Sadly new!

You were from the best admins in FL for me Mate !

Bye Raptor ya wr3 <3
Never really saw eye to eye with you at first, but lately I realized what a great admin you was. Sad to see you leave as you was one of the best on the server.

Good luck in the future man!
So many true words about soulripper, Despite our ups and downs you're a good member of the team and good luck.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador