Raptor's Resignation
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRysJYe2X58eUgqmy24d8n...jv5MNvCskr]

My Resignation

I know that I have recently resignationed and left the team then came back, that had a different and more personal reason. I will not be coming back anytime soon or hopefully forever to FL.

I've worked with the best collection of people I have ever worked with my whole life so far, every single mod, admin, dev or SA is amazing in their own ways, I love working with each and every single one of you, That is probably the most thing that I am going to miss from all of my experience from FL.

Why am I leaving?

I could explain to you about 100 times why I am leaving but you will never understand me cause you will never be able to see my full perspective. I have spent over one thousands hours on FL administrating it and doing my job as an admin. I even did more things that a normal admin wouldn't do. I feel like I don't get appreciated to all the things I do. As I said you will never understand what I mean, but when you work this much and dedicate this much of your time and energy to handle minges and players, ban requests and unban requests, other things that you don't even know and that I can not even share and get no appreciation from the owner at all, and all you ever get is disrespect, so much hypocritical biased behaviors from no one what the owner himself then you'll understand why I am leaving. 

The Team

I've loved working with every single one of you guys and I will miss that the most, you guys have always been here for me and I wish I could continue to work with you. All of you have amazing unique characters, you guys made me feel like I was part of an amazing family. Even if we disagreed here and there at the end we're all a team and we all appreciate each other. 

SoulRipper

I am going to be really honest here, you are probably the worse owner I have ever met in my whole life. You don't talk to us, don't care about us and don't appreciate us, I think I speak for the most of the staff team when I say all of this. I honestly see no reason I am spending this much time working for someone like you, you don't like me and I don't like you. After all of the time and money I have dedicated for your community so you still prefer other people than us, you prefer and trust the people that kiss ass to you so bad that you are to stupid to realize it and don't even listen to your team who are keep your community alive.

We've spent so much time cleaning up after your bullshit, still you don't appreciate any of the things we do to you. All that I see from you is how you acting so biased and going against your own staff's words because of your friends. People blame the admins and the mods but they don't really see the bigger picture. 

I hope one day some of you who are reading this understand my perspective, I know that the staff know what I mean here, I for one am done with all of this bullshit. It was very nice being an admin on FL I loved it. Goodbye.

PS
My Teamspeak will forever be up.
I'll still keep making signatures because I like making them.
Good Bye Raptor. Or Mr.Snow or what ever your new name may be. xD
Don't be an idiot and drift everywhere in your new car.
But thank you for all the good times we have shared together on the servers, sad to see you leave... Sad Had a lot of fun with our old clans and just the old times in general... cya mate and hopefully one day you may be an administrator again sometime.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Sad to see you go. Goodbye!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Raptor, Sad . We will miss your services to the servers. Sad I appreciate all you did for the servers. 
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Sad news, really sad news.
You were a great staff member Raptor.
Good luck IRL and thanks for your time as a staff member.
Nei! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Bai NightFury
Maaaaaaaan, sad to see you go.. We better stay in touch on your Teamspeak!

I just still can't believe it..
Very honest resignation, you have my respect, take care bro Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • MacTavish
bye man, you've helped me a lot to improve myself and its a shame its had to end in such a way.

Good luck and keep in touch eh
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Good luck with whatever you plan to do next. Farewell.