Raptor's Resignation
Sad to see you leave but at least someone put their word out about Soul!
Goodbye Raptor, you will be missed.
Meh, not sure what to think about you, you were alright as administrator I guess, had some problems here and there but that's not due to a lack of skills from your side.

But what you're saying is complete bullshit, Soulripper does care, he does not only care about asslickers, and you, the staff team definately aren't the ones keeping the community alive, you've got to understand that due to recent drama he and others might act like they don't care but in reality they do, put yourself in their shoes for once instead of acting like a big man and hopping on the bandwagon.

Goodbye Raptor.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Adman
Sad to see you go mate.
You shall not pass the doorpost....
Very sad to see you leaving. You were somebody you could really talk and listen to. You were also the only one that banned me :O.
I do find it inappropiate to say this to the owner. I find the claims nonsense. By that I also mean only showing these threads.. Not sure what is going on here. Could be me?

Good luck my friend.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Man, sad to see you go.I'm gonna miss seeing you around. I wish you the best in your future and please keep in touch occasionally!
Oh man, sad to see you go, Bye Raptor!
I can't believe you're leaving, after everything you did for the community. Man, a lot of us are gonna miss your service. You have just said that no staff member have the guts to say, you are one of the most bravest ex staff member out there. Even though I left the community, I'm gonna miss you. Keep in touch in your Teamspeak.
Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to this server.

You are one of my favourite admins, an admin that I grew familiar with as you disciplined since hour 1.

You've dared to get involved in every case no matter how complex it was and I salute you for your work making this server a playable and enjoyable environment. Farewell Raptor, best of wishes with your future endeavours.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Nyander
We had our ups and downs, let's keep it at that.

I'll be honest, not even sure where you stand on me but I pushed all grudges away. The time you still amended the RP point for Rawish after the incident, I noticed that. The time I had a miss-understanding of the rules, instead of sanctioning me you let me off. I can say with confidence your administrative ability was near perfect, so I as a community member would like to thank you for your tenure at Fearless.

As I said, all grudges aside. Best of luck in the future, mate.