New TeamSpeak IP
(05-16-2015, 10:54 PM)Jamster Wrote: I suggest removing the current license, as it is breaking the TOS.

Spoiler: Clause in Question
5.2. Non-Profit License: Registered
This license type is for an individual or organization which is non-profit in nature, and requires registration on our website and the use of a license key. An individual or organization operating under this license may install and use TeamSpeak software on one or more physical machines, without paying a license fee, provided that the following conditions are met:a.The individual or organization must register their operation and apply for this license type via TeamSpeak Systems, Inc.'s website at https://sales.teamspeak.com/users/register.php.

b.The individual or organization must be non-profit in nature. TeamSpeak Systems GmbH and TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. reserve the right to assess and determine if any individual or organization is non-profit in nature.

c.The individual or organization may host up to 512 slots using a maximum of 2 Virtual Servers for their entire operation. Any combination of slots or Virtual Servers over multiple physical machines is allowed, as long as the individual or organization does not exceed 512 slots or 2 Virtual Servers. This is also enforced by the license key which is issued after the registration and approval process has been completed.

This is my server, which does not accept any sort of donations. I am technically letting FL use it. Why does anything that an FL user does be counted as a bitchery, I don't get what the fuck is wrong with a server that is MINE that does not accept donators or anything, so no, it does not break the TOS.

Raptor took his TS back, so I made an FL one, so if you like raptors server, stay on there, idc. If the community doesn't welcome a TS server, then I will take it down.
FL can host a 75 slot empty V2P server but not a TS server. GG <3
The following 4 users Like Avalanchee's post:
  • General Rickets, Safira, MrTreeGames, Old Man Jokhah
The server is affiliated with FL meaning you are breaking the TOS.
I mean, one DNS IP address is ts.fearlessrp.net . That's affiliation with a for-profit organisation if I've ever seen one.

Literally, the name of the server is "Fearless" yet you're claiming it's not linked to FL?
(05-16-2015, 11:07 PM)TheTiger Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 10:54 PM)Jamster Wrote: I suggest removing the current license, as it is breaking the TOS.

Spoiler: Clause in Question
5.2. Non-Profit License: Registered
This license type is for an individual or organization which is non-profit in nature, and requires registration on our website and the use of a license key. An individual or organization operating under this license may install and use TeamSpeak software on one or more physical machines, without paying a license fee, provided that the following conditions are met:a.The individual or organization must register their operation and apply for this license type via TeamSpeak Systems, Inc.'s website at https://sales.teamspeak.com/users/register.php.

b.The individual or organization must be non-profit in nature. TeamSpeak Systems GmbH and TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. reserve the right to assess and determine if any individual or organization is non-profit in nature.

c.The individual or organization may host up to 512 slots using a maximum of 2 Virtual Servers for their entire operation. Any combination of slots or Virtual Servers over multiple physical machines is allowed, as long as the individual or organization does not exceed 512 slots or 2 Virtual Servers. This is also enforced by the license key which is issued after the registration and approval process has been completed.

This is my server, which does not accept any sort of donations. I am technically letting FL use it. Why does anything that an FL user does be counted as a bitchery, I don't get what the *** is wrong with a server that is MINE that does not accept donators or anything, so no, it does not break the TOS.

Raptor took his TS back, so I made an FL one, so if you like raptors server, stay on there, idc. If the community doesn't welcome a TS server, then I will take it down.

Let me enlighten you with what is wrong with your teamspeak, you see unlike you I am a staff member, a true one an administrator on the FL forums, servers and everything related to FL. You on the other hand are not, I don't see why you are ranked as a staff member with also having a channel on your teamspeak in the staff section.

On that note, I honestly don't care if soul's being cheap about the teamspeak or anything that's his choice, just like it was my choice to take back my teamspeak. IF soul wants to be cheap and let someone host the teamspeak for him than if he's gonna be hurting anyone he's hurting myself and the FL reputation. His choice, his consequences.
The following 10 users Like Nyander's post:
  • James_Gaff, Ciryl, Nihl, GeorgeTheBoy, Tawee, General Rickets, Nacreas, konsta, Old Man Jokhah, Nightmare
RiP the server
Congrat's community.
FL currently has no TS.
You've won.
Night FL.
(05-16-2015, 11:27 PM)TheTiger Wrote: Congrat's community.
FL currently has no TS.
You've won.
Night FL.

ohh noo. Thanks for ruining fearless, going to leave the community now.

A more fitting signature. 
The following 10 users Like Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff, livkx, Nyander, General Rickets, Nevy, SirCrow, Blurr, EthanArcher, , builderboy123
gg
The following 3 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Zecon, James_Gaff, livkx
We haven't had a real TS server for months now.
Raptor has just been doing his bit.
I don't understand how and even why this kicked off. It all confuses me. But as usual it's turned into an inferno
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!