New TeamSpeak IP
(05-16-2015, 09:39 PM)Wood Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:38 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Eh, Raptor's TS will do fine.

As far as I am aware he took it back or something. This works out cheaper and offers more slots.

Alot more slots.
This feels wrong.

Just pay for your own team speak.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Ciryl
(05-16-2015, 09:39 PM)Wood Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 09:38 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Eh, Raptor's TS will do fine.

As far as I am aware he took it back or something. This works out cheaper and offers more slots.

Cheaper? As far as I am aware the only person paying for the teamspeak was Raptor anyway.
The following 2 users Like Nihl's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium
It works out cheaper because you aren't paying for it...
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • James_Gaff
Why does a TS server create a war?
Because it's not right the server Owner, or least highly ranking admin, not paying for/hosting the team speak server.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • livkx
Because when someone who recieves a shitload of money from donations probably every day doesn't even buy there own TS server, it just seems cheap as fuck.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • James_Gaff, Old Man Jokhah
Well that is the last time I use the Fearless Teamspeak, guess it is back to Raptor's and other Teamspeaks.
You make money from donations and yet you don't want to buy your own TS server... I really do give up. I think that having players as the "admins" or "owners" is stupid.
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • TheMJ, Old Man Jokhah
I suggest removing the current license, as it is breaking the TOS.

Spoiler: Clause in Question
5.2. Non-Profit License: Registered
This license type is for an individual or organization which is non-profit in nature, and requires registration on our website and the use of a license key. An individual or organization operating under this license may install and use TeamSpeak software on one or more physical machines, without paying a license fee, provided that the following conditions are met:a.The individual or organization must register their operation and apply for this license type via TeamSpeak Systems, Inc.'s website at https://sales.teamspeak.com/users/register.php.

b.The individual or organization must be non-profit in nature. TeamSpeak Systems GmbH and TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. reserve the right to assess and determine if any individual or organization is non-profit in nature.

c.The individual or organization may host up to 512 slots using a maximum of 2 Virtual Servers for their entire operation. Any combination of slots or Virtual Servers over multiple physical machines is allowed, as long as the individual or organization does not exceed 512 slots or 2 Virtual Servers. This is also enforced by the license key which is issued after the registration and approval process has been completed.

Will just add some fuel to the fire

[Image: money-falling-o.gif]
A more fitting signature. 
The following 10 users Like Jono's post:
  • Ciryl, evilmat360, EthanArcher, Blurr, Zecon, , Fillehh, General Rickets, TheMJ, builderboy123