Changes made to the ban appeal policy
(05-06-2015, 08:38 AM)Shahmen Wrote: People who was previously permanently banned is just given false hope lol.

Their requests get denied anyways, "you broke the rules no reason for unban kthxbie"
(05-06-2015, 08:38 AM)Shahmen Wrote: People who was previously permanently banned is just given false hope lol.

Their requests get denied anyways, "you broke the rules no reason for unban kthxbie"

Hence why I'm not bothering...
(05-06-2015, 02:03 PM)Dex Wrote:

You we're banned recently, permanent or not isn't this more aimed at old timers that got banned/previous staff members?

Exactly what happened to me, even though I didn't break a single rule, it was just instantly denied because apparently I did.
Stupid system. 
(05-06-2015, 02:18 PM)DVN Wrote:

You we're banned recently, permanent or not isn't this more aimed at old timers that got banned/previous staff members?
Yes I was, however people were banned permanently years ago don't get allowed back into the community so why would I be? That's my point.
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Blurr
Why are you still here then? : -)

EDIT: To the other fellas out there. Don't hate the system, hate yourself for ignoring the server rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Nacreas, Enzyme
(05-06-2015, 04:22 PM)Dex Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 02:18 PM)DVN Wrote:

Yes I was, however people were banned permanently years ago don't get allowed back into the community so why would I be? That's my point.

We've lifted permanent bans in the past but given the player a strict guideline that they must follow. It's usually a "stay out of trouble or Enzyme will come and find you in your sleep".

For the most part it works surprisingly, but I've never understood why...
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Voluptious, DVN, Enzyme
Enzyme found me in my sleep once, he did... horrible... unspeakable things.
(05-07-2015, 06:58 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
Why are you still here then? : -)

EDIT: To the other fellas out there. Don't hate the system, hate yourself for ignoring the server rules.
Only just noticed this now. I'm hoping that one day I will be allowed back into the server but that day won't be anytime soon. I'm not bothering with an un-ban request for a while due to the fact that like Shahmen said "People who was previously perm banned is just given false hope. Their requests get denied anyways, "you broke the rules no reason for unban kthxbie". And to be perfectly honest he's got a point 90% of perm UBR's will be denied and about 70% will be over 2 years or so ago. My problem is that people change in 2 years but still aren't allowed into the community, which is why I'm not bothering for a long time.
However I don't appreciate you making statements like that excluding me from the community that I was once and still am part of, whether you agree with it or not.
lol

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin

[Image: portrait-jiraiya-full.jpg]