[POSTPONED] The Flare
I dont think Im able to be here if its going to be on May 2nd.
*bump*

I'll apply later today Wink
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Username: [FL:RP] Fury

Have you read any/all of the books? No, but i'm willing to learn all I can about the books before the event.
---
In-Game Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders
2 Personality Traits (Selfish, shy, etc.): Has anger issues, a bit selfish as well and very opinionated.
Are you willing to be a 'Crank'? (Note this does not mean you will be one)  Yes, I am very willing to be a 'Crank' I'll be a crank definitely if I have to and I will enjoy attempting to develop my character in a different way of roleplay.
If your answer is 'yes', please answer the following:

Spoiler :
1. How might your character act at first?  My character would begin to become a bit cannibalistic where he would leave in notes of possible eating of human flesh... he would also begin to get really aggressive with others and eventually go mentally unstable and attack someone. He would also be really irrational and have plenty of mood swings.
2. Please give a brief physical description as to how they'd look:
[b]Well, my character would be torn... his shirt torn up as well his jeans were ripped with blood where every skin showed. His hair would be messed up but not any hair ripped off.. there would be scars on his face.. fresh fleshy scars on his left cheek. NOTE: This is later on.. but at the early stages. Early Stages: He would look dirty, he would look a bit angry and cannibalistic as he walks around.. his arm would be twitching and he would be walking a bit hunchbacked.
[/b]

3. Finish the sentence: "Rose took my nose, I suppose." (this is simply to see if you have read the information.

---
If there were to be a worldwide catastrophe, your character would be a: B. Military unit.
a) Scientist b) Military Unit c) Civilian

Supplies are scarce. People are growing more unpredictable. Your character thinks: B. Survival of the Fittest.. I think suits my character the best.
a) Supplies should be divided equally  b) Survival of the fittest... c) Every man for himself!

Something strange is happening, but you don't know what. Does your character: C: He wouldn't really help anyone as he is very opinionated and he would think he can do everything on his own and he thinks nothing will happen to him.
a) Find the one who caused it b) Find the cause c) Get on with whatever 'it' is

Three 'Cranks' are walking toward you, crowbars in hands. They don't seem completely insane yet. Does your character: A: He would attempt to fight them off like the tough guy he thinks he is... which I think will eventually lead to someone killing him or crank killing him in the action of him being overrun.
a) Fight them off b) Act like one of them c) Attempt to negotiate
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Username: [FL:RP] Zombie
Have you read any/all of the books? No.
---
In-Game Name: Martin Enriquez
2 Personality Traits (Selfish, shy, etc.): Brave, Aggressive.
Are you willing to be a 'Crank'? (Note this does not mean you will be one) Sure, I don't mind.

Spoiler :
1. How might your character act at first? Aggressive, paranoid, a bit cannibalistic.
2. Please give a brief physical description as to how they'd look: Filthy, has wounds covered in blood, smells bad, clothes torn a bit apart, hair is a mess, has scars.
3. Finish the sentence: "Rose took my nose, I suppose. " (this is simply to see if you have read the information.

---
If there were to be a worldwide catastrophe, your character would be a:
a) Scientist b) Military Unit c)Civilian
Supplies are scarce. People are growing more unpredictable. Your character thinks:
a) Supplies should be divided equallyb) Survival of the fittest c) Every man for himself!
Something strange is happening, but you don't know what. Does your character:
Three 'Cranks' are walking toward you, crowbars in hands. They don't seem completely insane yet. Does your character:
Username: [VM] Roach

Have you read any/all of the books?: Nope.
---
In-Game Name: Alexander Heafy
2 Personality Traits (Selfish, shy, etc.): Sarcastic, selfish.
Are you willing to be a 'Crank'?: Nah.

Spoiler :
1. How might your character act at first?
2. Please give a brief physical description as to how they'd look:
3. Finish the sentence: "Rose took _________________" (this is simply to see if you have read the information.

---
If there were to be a worldwide catastrophe, your character would be a:

Supplies are scarce. People are growing more unpredictable. Your character thinks:
a) Supplies should be divided equally  b) Survival of the fittest... c) Every man for himself!

Something strange is happening, but you don't know what. Does your character:

Three 'Cranks' are walking toward you, crowbars in hands. They don't seem completely insane yet. Does your character:
Username: [FL:RP] Himalaya Eater
Have you read any/all of the books? No, but I can read them if it's need. I can read some general info about this.
---
In-Game Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminum
2 Personality Traits (Selfish, shy, etc.): Shy, friendly, sarcastic
Are you willing to be a 'Crank'? (Note this does not mean you will be one) Yeah sure

Spoiler :
1. How might your character act at first? Confused and insane
2. Please give a brief physical description as to how they'd look: Blood everywhere, torn and dirty clothes, broken glasses
3. Finish the sentence: "Rose took my nose, I suppose " (this is simply to see if you have read the information.

---
If there were to be a worldwide catastrophe, your character would be a: a)

Supplies are scarce. People are growing more unpredictable. Your character thinks: c)

Something strange is happening, but you don't know what. Does your character: b)

Three 'Cranks' are walking toward you, crowbars in hands. They don't seem completely insane yet. Does your character: b)

Note: Depending on the date, I might not be able to attend.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP