Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
(04-25-2015, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.

I have a sneaky suspicion that you will be favoring the people who are riding admin c0ck, by saying this is a fair change, a bit more than the rest of us.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  •
(04-25-2015, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: A few, very loud people have angrily spoken the "opposit" of the team's opinion. A few more have been neutral, and a few have been supportive. Just because you yell the loudest and and try and force us into changing things doesn't mean that we'll only consider your point of view. We have a lot of things to consider in relation to this, and your opinion is one of these things, but it is not the only thing. The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.

How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay :

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55221

I honestly can't believe what you admins are saying, it's beyond me...
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: A few, very loud people have angrily spoken the "opposit" of the team's opinion. A few more have been neutral, and a few have been supportive. Just because you yell the loudest and and try and force us into changing things doesn't mean that we'll only consider your point of view. We have a lot of things to consider in relation to this, and your opinion is one of these things, but it is not the only thing. The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.

How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay :

Point of order, the third person option is still there, you can still fight with it, zoom in with it, and do everything you could before, you just dont get a crosshair when fireing, when not fireing you still have one.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(04-26-2015, 07:57 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Point of order, the third person option is still there, you can still fight with it, and do everything you could before, you just dont get a crosshair when fireing, when not fireing you still have one.

So then why would anyone want to fight with it? When you've made it basically obsolete for fighting. So now I assume not as many people are using it as they now have to go back into first-person, in order to shoot properly.
Practice makes perfect
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Nevy
You da man Faustie! Can't Wait!
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay:

The community can voice their opinion, but it does not account for our decision. The fact is that third-person had allowed for an unfair advantage by making it so that the recoil and weapon effects did not have an effect in combat. This was noted by Doomdude in the thread you just mentioned. 

By disabling this exploit/bug/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, we have made our combat system more fair. You still are able to use third-person in combat but will not have the same advantage as you would have looking through the iron-scopes, which is how it should be.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Preditor, James_Gaff
I honestly dont know why i would be voting in future on important stuff like 3rd person. 75% of the voters voiced their opinion saying that they didnt want it edited and it still happened. Its not a huge deal for me but i honestly dont know why i should keep voting on stuff like this.

Anyway, i dont think this is the appropriate time to argue about it.
(04-26-2015, 08:21 AM)Nevy Wrote: The community can voice their opinion, but it does not account for our decision. 

Why do we vote then? To create some sort of idea that our opinion matters? nevy this is some of the weirdest stuff ive heard you say in a while.
(04-26-2015, 08:27 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 08:21 AM)Nevy Wrote: The community can voice their opinion, but it does not account for our decision. 

Why do we vote then? To create some sort of idea that our opinion matters? nevy this is some of the weirdest stuff ive heard you say in a while.

So if the community votes to make Contraband print more money much quicker, are we going to make that happen? 

I'm not saying the community has no voice. There are certain things that the communities vote can persuade, but then there are things that are discussed internally when they effect gameplay. This is something that effected gameplay as it made our combat system completely unrealistic and gave players who chose to use 3rd person an advantage over those who used 1st person.