Red alert?
So, is the red alert going to come even though mavis got demoted? Im still hyped for this, so...
Red Alert is finished and put into another project which maybe never comes.
We don't really need another one of these threads, even though you are only curious, it'll turn crazy like the other one.

I'm finishing up my part of Red Alert, as for Mavis' parts, you'll just have to wait and see.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Suarez
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=58714

Quote:If other developers take up the projects, yes.

The Help & Support archive is a useful place!
I still don't get it... why such discussion because of demotion? It's indeed a loss, but you can't redo the past just go on and stop asking... you got enough information from demotion thread. If you belive it or not is your problem.

-Speaking to everyone...

Maybe this could be last thread about this?
(03-18-2015, 07:33 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I still don't get it... why such discussion because of demotion? It's indeed a loss, but you can't redo the past just go on and stop asking... you got enough information from demotion thread. If you belive it or not is your problem.

-Speaking to everyone...

I was just asking, i was offline for a week, and suddenly when coming back, i see demotion thread, i only wanted to know, if the features i was hyped for are being added or not.
I don't think a member that has been demoted will continue working for Fearless, or atleast he wouldn't if he has some self respect.

Also we do indeed have the right to discuss his demotion, as by demoting him a lot of promised features and content has been taken away from the "normals".
(03-18-2015, 07:36 PM)already_fallen Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 07:33 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I still don't get it... why such discussion because of demotion? It's indeed a loss, but you can't redo the past just go on and stop asking... you got enough information from demotion thread. If you belive it or not is your problem.

-Speaking to everyone...

I was just asking, i was offline for a week, and suddenly when coming back, i see demotion thread, i only wanted to know, if the features i was hyped for are being added or not.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to offend you or anything... it was more related to the post Suarez posted. I just want to avoid any pointless discussions...
 Sorry if you got offended :O
I'm confused as to what you're saying?
(03-18-2015, 07:45 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm confused as to what you're saying?

If its related to my recent post you don't have to understand. As it was meant as reply for the creator of the thread.