EvoRadio Downtime
Hello Community!
So, just a quick announcement about the EvoRadio downtime that'll be taking place for the next 3-4 days. We are currently upgrading the machine, and changing over to a new software to allow higher quality streaming, quicker streams (no delay) and changing around how the DJ account system works.

I've hooked the IG car radio up with Radio FE, which is a cool station that plays some decent music. Do note, the EvoRadio selection on the radio prop will not work for the next few days, but you are free to use Radio FE which is added to the radio prop.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll keep you all updated on here!

Kind Regards,
Wood.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Enzyme
Ok, Thanks for letting us know.
I'll be sure to go live as soon as the new systems are online! Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I'm going to be honest here, I prefer Radio FG to Evoradio. Less indie bullshit and more house music & electro.
I can't really see how this indie bullshit is played? Most autodj songs are popular and DJ's songs are either personal preference or requested? Maybe request some if a DJ is live?
(03-09-2015, 01:00 PM)Suarez Wrote: I can't really see how this indie bullshit is played? Most autodj songs are popular and DJ's songs are either personal preference or requested? Maybe request some if a DJ is live?

Wasn't supposed to come across like that sorry bud, it's just my personal preference. I'm never on when a DJ is playing live. Don't get me wrong, there have been a couple of good tunes played.
(03-09-2015, 01:02 PM)Roachykins Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 01:00 PM)Suarez Wrote: I can't really see how this indie bullshit is played? Most autodj songs are popular and DJ's songs are either personal preference or requested? Maybe request some if a DJ is live?

Wasn't supposed to come across like that sorry bud, it's just my personal preference. I'm never on when a DJ is playing live. Don't get me wrong, there have been a couple of good tunes played.

Everyone has their own tastes, I suppose.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Roachy
(03-09-2015, 01:20 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 01:02 PM)Roachykins Wrote:

Everyone has their own tastes, I suppose.

Aye, sorry again bud. Didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything.
If you don't like the music, don't use the radio. DJs take suggestions and we take suggestions for AutoDJ.
Kind Regards,
Wood.