SA team is back
After much deliberation and internal discussion, the administrative staff have elected to bring back the rank of Super Admin (SA), and four democratically-selected candidates have been promoted to this position.

For a long time now, Fearless has gone without any SAs to supervise the administrative staff. Despite this, the staff have all performed admirably, taking good care of the servers, forums, and community. Not only have they worked diligently to keep the servers clean and the players happy, but through much time and hard work they have improved development, weathered FL through various attacks, made administration fairer, and made FL a more fun and welcoming place for all.

So why do we need SAs? As the FL community grows ever larger, so must the staff team. In any team good communication and careful management are crucial. Reinstating the SA role is part of the team’s constant drive to maintain these aspects at a high quality. The SAs are not above and beyond the general administrative team, they are part of it. They will not boss the team around, nor are they there solely to evaluate them.

They will form a new, integral part of the administrative team, and they will: listen to and address the concerns of the staff and community, dealing with issues as they arise; ensure good communication and co-operation within the staff team; help the owner to manage FL as a whole, by working with both him, the general staff, and the community; deal with conflicts that may arise within the staff team; ensure the security of FL; manage the staff team to ensure that administration is fair and unbiased; aid in FL’s continued development and growth; and much more.

The chosen SAs were democratically elected by the administrative staff. The four staff team members who will fill this role are, in alphabetical order:
Enzyme, Faustie, Fultz, and Temar.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm glad we have SAs again. Congratulations guys Cheese
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
This is a great step forward for Fearless. Best of luck boys, we know you'll do great!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Not a big surprise, but good news nevertheless!
Good luck all.
Awesome news, I'm sure things will be much more organised now Soul has his own Elite team of staff.
Best of luck to the 4 up for promotion, great decision to get an SA team back an operational.
Ah, nice to see such thing happen.
This is great, things can only get better now, couldn't have picked a better bunch of gentlemen
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(03-05-2015, 10:57 AM)Obay Wrote: This is great, things can only get better now, couldn't have picked a better bunch of gentlemen

Thiiiinnnggggsssss can only get better...

http://youtu.be/Dl-ai9HuR60

Lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Awesome! It was quite obvious that some members of the team needed to take authority.

Although, why Temar, if I may ask? When I ask him for public build permission etc he tells me to contact an admin. He's a cool guy, just wondering what a dev's role in the SA team is
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor