General Rickets
It's about the fact that I simply do not wish an old unban request of mine to be brought up, and when it gets used as an example and I reply that I do not want it to be posted constantly I shouldn't be warned.

Also your argument about that the admin knows the rules very well is questionable, because I did receive a warning for something Enzyme made me involved in.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Quote:Enzyme made me involved in.

You weren't directly involved in the case so why should you be allowed to post? If you have a concern regarding what an administrator has posted, perhaps contact him via PM.

Regardless Ivan, you decided to post in a thread where a PM would have sufficed rather than a post on a thread you're not involved in as your post was merely to question the administrator and not to contribute to the case at hand.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
This is not abuse at all. I don't see why you think it is, you were not involved with the case. And no all because Enzyme referenced you're thread does not make you involved. It's a reference. You were not involved with the case or the ban itself which in turn grants you no right to post on the unban request. You could have PMed Enzyme to remove it but honestly that isn't necessary. It's your own fault if you believe you're humiliated. If you didn't want to be "humiliated" then you shouldn't have posted that UBR.
Case concluded, no abuse noted.

The administrator in question gave you a warning on the forums due to you not being directly involved in the unban request.

You are allowed to request to not have an unban request used as an example, but it would have been more ideal to pm him on the forums regarding the situation.

Closed.