General Rickets
Name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

Time/Date: 12:30 PM GMT.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Name of Administrator: [FL] General Rickets

Evidence:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid452478
This matter occurred during Jan's UBR, Jan apparently broke the New Life Rule and Enzyme to back up his point posted links to cases similar to situation they were currently in. Enzyme in no point asked for permission from me to post a link to my UBR. So I posted a paragraph politely saying that he had no permission from me to post that and that it looked bad upon me. Then Rickets gave me warning points and edited my post saying I wasn't involved. It was valid me posting there as Enzyme posted links to my unban request thus me having my say in it. I only wrote 2 lines which were saying not to post that, there was no harm in it. I just thought it was quite harsh.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Was it needed to post on the UBR? It was a matter for PM not the ban request.

Yes it was needed to post, Enzyme got me involved by doing so and it therefore gave me the right to.

This just proves that you don't even have a basic understanding of the forum rules.
Enzyme posted a link referencing your case that was relevant to the case at hand and is fully allowed to do so.

You posted in an UBR that you were not involved with, thus the warning was justified.

I fail to see any abuse here, as you base it off said administrator giving you a warning that you consider to be harsh, which would not fall under admin abuse.
Enzyme posted a link to a thread of mine, therefore making me involved with the thread he posted it in, and it does fall under admin abuse if the admin that handed out the warning barely knows the rules for doing so himself.
I have nothing else to add. Slightly hypocritical considering you are the one posting with out sufficient right and with your history.

(03-01-2015, 01:51 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I have nothing else to add. Slightly hypocritical considering you are the one posting with out sufficient right.

What is it with you ignoring everything people say? Ivan just replied in which he explains how he is involved and how you warned him without doing proper research.
I find nothing wrong here. Your previous, already processed case was posted as an example of precedent. You were involved in the old case, but it was only posted as precedent. It was not posted to try and find a new resolution to that previous case, and you had no involvement in the current case - It was not about you. In a real court of law, when they bring up precedent, they don't get the old people involved. You interpreted this wrong and received a standard forum warning - no big deal.
Yes I do find it a big deal because I got warned for something I got involved in due to Enzyme posting a link to a similar case which was simply unneeded and irrelevant.
When did admins need permission to post people's unblacklist requests as examples? So what you are saying that WE admins need permission to player's unblacklist requests? I'm sure it is the other way around that the PLAYER need to get permission from the ADMIN who knows the rules very well to post on a thread.

And how does that make you look bad? Considering that you are the one who broke the rule and you were the one who got punished for it, that means you made yourself look bad.