Attacks stopped | suspension
(02-11-2015, 12:48 AM)Barkles Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 12:28 AM)Jarz Wrote: Funny that you consider DDoSing a DDoSer innocent, guys. He handled this completely wrong, however he had the right intention.

I'd reword what you guys were saying because it's quite rubbish. I think "Thanks for putting your back on the line for FL, Dig!" is more suitable, THAT is indisputable.(*)

Dig's a real one though, I'll give him that.

Sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I am expressing the opinion (much as others are) that I am certain that Dig didnt DDOS anyone. Not least as I know them and it would be really out of character for them to do so. Sorry you misunderstood me Smile

Lmfao you're right, in retrospect I realized that Soul is known for making extremely rash decisions (with his staff, generally) without sufficient evidence. Sorry m8.
DAM IT, the bans page is still out. >.>

Anyway, good that we got the server back up and shits, cant wait to play again Cheese
I highly doubt Diggy would Dos/attack someone. It doesn't seem like him, at all. Unless I can see proof, I'm not going to believe he did it.
The following 1 user Likes Sirrus's post:
  • MacTavish
Great it stopped, we can finally play again!
DDOSing doesnt sound like the way to go for Dig. Im very hesitant to believe this, to say the least.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • MacTavish
If Dig did this I'll eat my shoe, either I've been gone for too long or a wrong decision was made.
You have got to be kidding me, Diggy was the best admin I have see on the team for a LONGtime. I really hope I have miss read because from what it seems is that he is not coming back?
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Craz, Reefaz
At least the DDoS stopped and we can play on the servers once again.
Wait, I thought it was only 2 weeks, now the post has been changed. Is Diggy coming back or?
The post has been changed? How do you mean? Ripper hasnt edited the post for over 8 hours from now.