Attacks stopped | suspension
The attacks upon our servers have been cancelled after negotiations with the attacker.
Servers should be online now.
[FL] Dig was found to be attacking a player and has been punished accordingly.
However small the attack we do not condone nor support said actions. Doing so will always lead to suspension.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Wait im confused? Dig was DDoSing?
No. Dig was supposedly DDoSing the DDoSer. I won't believe that for a minute.
I won't be believing that at all, but if the DDoSer requested it, then I pat Dig on the back for taking this for FL.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Brynn, Ivan Tempski, evilmat360, Dolla
(02-10-2015, 11:58 PM)Wood Wrote: I won't be believing that at all, but if the DDoSer requested it, then I pat Dig on the back for taking this for FL.

Me too.
(02-10-2015, 11:58 PM)Wood Wrote: I won't be believing that at all, but if the DDoSer requested it, then I pat Dig on the back for taking this for FL.

Same
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Dig is innocent of DDOSing, that is undisputable. What was required was done and valuable lessons have been learnt, personally I think we should count ourselves lucky that they had demands. else we could still be facing weeks of attack.

Respect for you Dig you took a sacrifice for us and I sincerely hope FL can repay you.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
Funny that you consider DDoSing a DDoSer innocent, guys. He handled this completely wrong, however he had the right intention.

I'd reword what you guys were saying because it's quite rubbish. I think "Thanks for putting your back on the line for FL, Dig!" is more suitable, THAT is indisputable.(*)

Dig's a real one though, I'll give him that.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Adamantite, Ivan Tempski, Craz
(02-11-2015, 12:28 AM)Jarz Wrote: Funny that you consider DDoSing a DDoSer innocent, guys. He handled this completely wrong, however he had the right intention.

I'd reword what you guys were saying because it's quite rubbish. I think "Thanks for putting your back on the line for FL, Dig!" is more suitable, THAT is indisputable.(*)

Dig's a real one though, I'll give him that.

Sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I am expressing the opinion (much as others are) that I am certain that Dig didnt DDOS anyone. Not least as I know them and it would be really out of character for them to do so. Sorry you misunderstood me Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Shit happens. Good the servers back up.
[Image: giphy.gif]