Attacks stopped | suspension
He's banned because Me and Diggy might think he got a virus on his PC, we're running a virus scan.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Wood, Barkles, Baskingner
(02-11-2015, 12:54 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: He's banned because Me and Diggy might think he got a virus on his PC, we're running a virus scan.

thank you for this update, im sure it puts our minds at ease regarding the case
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Brynn
Ah nice, cheers for the update Soul!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Bet hes got a RAT
A RAT that somehow buys a botnet, finds someones IP them boots them down? All over a GMod server? I dought it :p
Kind Regards,
Wood.
A rat isn't automatic, and yes that's a possibility - I already know that he didn't use a botnet so your wrong
(02-11-2015, 01:03 PM)Rellex Wrote: A rat isn't automatic, and yes that's a possibility - I already know that he didn't use a botnet so your wrong

It was claimed that he "distupted" the other persons internet, which suggests a DDoS or something. Unless this persons ISP is terrible, you can't DOS of a normal router very easily, but you can easily DDoS (botnet) someone down, which is what would have had to been used if Diggy did boot the guy off, but as I've stated I dought this.

He may have a virus, but I have no idea why they'd then use the virus to attack some random guy that's attacking FL.
Anyway, let's just wait for an official comment from Soul with an update, as we don't want people reading this and getting confused.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You know a botnet is not the only way to take down servers right? I've taken down a server with a 500gb nullifier with a home connection in sweden