[ENDED] FL Passive Night v33x
[Image: eLL9vWZ.jpg?1]

Real close!
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • , Blurr
The entry system is making it impossible to actually get into the server. Nice.
A more fitting signature. 
Would be nice if one slot was always free, so you could keep 'joining' and keep your position in the que, rather than loosing it 3 times in a row
Haha.

The queue system is fair, it gives everyone an equal chance to join the server.

If you don't like waiting, there are two other servers that have slots left.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It's not that, it's that no one leaves within the 5 minutes, meaning that the que keeps resetting? :L

Even worse when it keeps getting to 51/50.
You need to rejoin in less than 5 minutes, because after 5 minutes it will reset.

I edited the prompt explaining it better, will be live soon.

51/50 means admin used priority slot, queue will continue normally.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
That's the problem, I can't rejoin. No one is leaving, meaning that it's simply impossible to actually try and enter the server...

Just been told that the system basically doesn't work if you're using the legacy browser, which I was. Upon using the alternate method of join, or via IP, the que system is working fine. Problem sort-a solved..I guess.

Might be worth changing the prompt to remind people that they can't utilize legacy browser with the que system effectively.
The que system is fair an all...
However, maybe the player limit should be increased during big events???
Promoting the event to a larger amount of people and also providing more variety in RP content during the event.

Looks like I won't be joining any time soon for the event anyway, maybe there will be a slot free when it possibly dies down around 20:00?? :/ Otherwise I won't be using my build Tounge
Muahahhahha

Disconnect: You are currently #1 in the queue! You will be removed from queue if you don't try and rejoin in the next 5 minutes. You could also join one of our other CityRP servers..
Yeah, I am #11... But It means you are #1 waiting to join, so as soon as there is a space it is yours.

What we need is a server that holds the people in a que until the spaces are free, then automatically forwards them to the server.
Means you do not have to keep rejoining within 5 minutes + then it is still fair!!

(02-18-2015, 06:46 PM)Jono Wrote: That's the problem, I can't rejoin. No one is leaving, meaning that it's simply impossible to actually try and enter the server...

Just been told that the system basically doesn't work if you're using the legacy browser, which I was. Upon using the alternate method of join, or via IP, the que system is working fine. Problem sort-a solved..I guess.

Might be worth changing the prompt to remind people that they can't utilize legacy browser with the que system effectively.

The reason it does not work in legacy browser is because the legacy browser see's that all the slots are full, and therefore doesn't allow you to join before you get to the que. There needs to be always one slot free for it to work, so they should reserve a slot for the que.
The following 1 user Likes Sauce's post:
  • Temar