[ENDED] FL Passive Night v33x

Good morning / afternoon / evening Fearless.

On Wednesday 18th February, the passive script will be activated on the v33x server. Once the passive script has been applied, a global weapons blacklist will take place as well as an immediate refund of all contraband and weed. This is to ensure everyone on the server is roleplaying passively without any disruptions whatsoever.

Passive RP will of course be kept at maximum throughout the evening and administrators and moderators will be there to supervise RP as well as taking part in them also. If anyone chooses to purposely attempt to disrupt passiveRP, they will be immediately removed from the event and punished accordingly, no warnings.

The script will be active from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT on the v33x server. Due to the increase of popularity in the v33x server recently, we are expecting this event to be very successful and hopefully the players who attend it will enjoy it also.

Feel free to post in this thread once the night has passed if you wish to show the RP you performed during the evening.

The build server will be on v33x for 7 days prior to the event, so head over there and build your dupes in preparation for the night!

Passive nights have been enjoyed by many in the past and we hope you can all have a great experience with this one also. If all goes as planned, we may host more of these on other servers in the near future.

Credits:
Zecon - Event organiser / host.
Wood - Idea of doing another one of these
Victorinox - Thread Graphics
Staff - For offering to give a helping hand during the event.

Thank you for reading, see you on 18th. Smile
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 13 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Wood, Mustang, Noble, Nyander, Brynn, Greed^, Pear, Zan, Suarez, Borislove, CommanderEcho, Tomo, Tawee
i'll be there Wink
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Blurr
White Forest will be attending the event with a big roleplay, so look out Wink

But yeah, couldn't agree more, glad I could suggest this and go ahead with it!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • TheMJ
To the build server.....
Cannot wait, hope I can make it.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
Nice! Really looking forward to this event, Happy RP'ing everyone
I've been waiting for this, THANK YOU! I'll be spending days on the build server now.
Strongly considering my return after seeing this thread, very very nice.
So excited! Always really happy to see a passive night, missed the last one so I am going to try my hardest to be there!
I will be there, expect to see a sexy Diner dupe.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
So excited! Always really happy to see a passive night, missed the last one so I am going to try my hardest to be there!