[ENDED] FL Passive Night v33x
Just for future note, passive nights/days should be anonymous and random and be activated without warning that way everyone has a fair chance to be in the server and the RP point whores won't be queuing up to join the server all at once Wink

It also makes people think quick of the RP ideas instead of planning it out which will be a great change & make people show their true potential to RP Smile
(02-18-2015, 08:03 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Just for future note, passive nights/days should be anonymous and random and be activated without warning that way everyone has a fair chance to be in the server and the RP point whores won't be queuing up to join the server all at once Wink

It also makes people think quick of the RP ideas instead of planning it out which will be a great change & make people show their true potential to RP Smile

Don't agree with that, it shouldn't be random at all, some people don't want to passive RP. So maybe for the future it should be hosted on the event server so people can still play there favorite map and not be forced into doing passive RP. If anything it restricts a lot of RP.
I can't be on the passive RP event cause I keep disconnecting and it lags so much because my computer is crap and my Gmod crashes. It really does suck.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Great night!
fun fact: I was sent a total of 461 steam messages during my stream and over 200 Pms!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Was a great radio show as always Barkles! All the RP's were great tonight, even if you didn't get rewarded for it I looked round most of them and they were all great, was a nice event to be part of!
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Barkles
Thanks for the good night, it was great to see the community come together and show their RP abilities.
An awesome night, surprised I got in as fast as I could seeing as I was late which is always a bonus! Thanks for the RPP, if you see my bus you might want to hide, very, very far away.
Shame I couldn't partake.
I was hoping to do an RP and stayed up until 2am specifically to be apart of this night, but unfortunately I couldn't get in and my RP partner decided against it.

Hope everybody had fun, though.

Goodjob everyone who took part in the event, there was some great RPS and I hope everyone enjoyed the night as much as I did Cheese I cant wait for the next event Smile
Got bored of waiting in the queue, only made it for the last 30 mins XD

Looked pretty good anyway Cheese

I really don't understand the queue system. One minute I am number 8 in the queue, the next I am number 27 in the queue O.o
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]