[FL:M] Raptor - Demote abuse.
If someone asks to be demoted back to the citizen job, we've normally done it unless they're trying to get out of a RP situation.

The only time we would question something like this is if the player in question ( Player asking to be demoted) had gone a merchant job, bought an item then wanted to change directly after.

No, normal players do the have access to the command, but we are understanding and willing to help someone swap back to a citizen. We do it for you (Player asking to be demoted), we do it for ourselves.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I'm posting because you brought me into this. Id also like to add that lots of players ask to be demoted therefore they can and do have the opportunity to be demoted if they request.

I see no abuse here and i'm done posting.

Case reviewed and closed.

Closing notes:

The administrator in question did not use the command to avoid any roleplay situations. This is a command that is requested from the administrative team and is done as well. As long as the player in question is not powergaming or avoiding rp, this is a reasonable thing to do as it does not give an advantage.

Concluded. No abuse noted.