White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
Announcement: 
Thank you both Mr. Barkinsaw and Mr. Aluminum for applying to White Forest, your applications are currently being reviewed by our managerial staff and we will get back to you with the dates of your interviews soon!
The following 3 users Like Sammerh's post:
  • Blurr, Himalaya Eater, Brynn
(02-21-2015, 05:24 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
Announcement: 
Thank you both Mr. Barkinsaw and Mr. Aluminum for applying to White Forest, your applications are currently being reviewed by our managerial staff and we will get back to you with the dates of your interviews soon!

The server crashed when we were about to do the interview but we can do it tomorrow (Tuesday).
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(02-23-2015, 08:28 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:24 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
Announcement: 

The server crashed when we were about to do the interview but we can do it tomorrow (Tuesday).

You will be contacted regarding when and where the interview(s) will take place.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like ||Fangz||'s post:
  • Suarez, Brynn, Blurr
Hi it has gone more than a week since I did my resume and I'm still waiting to do my interview. I feel that's a bit too long to wait. Please tell me when I'm gonna do my interview. I can do it on Monday 3rd of March - Thursday 5th of March and on Monday 9th of March - Thursday 12th of March.
                                                  +REP
(03-02-2015, 05:21 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: Hi it has gone more than a week since I did my resume and I'm still waiting to do my interview. I feel that's a bit too long to wait. Please tell me when I'm gonna do my interview. I can do it on Monday 3rd of March - Thursday 5th of March and on Monday 9th of March - Thursday 12th of March.

We will be getting back to you shortly.

Sorry for the delay.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(03-02-2015, 05:43 PM)Wood Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 05:21 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: Hi it has gone more than a week since I did my resume and I'm still waiting to do my interview. I feel that's a bit too long to wait. Please tell me when I'm gonna do my interview. I can do it on Monday 3rd of March - Thursday 5th of March and on Monday 9th of March - Thursday 12th of March.

We will be getting back to you shortly.

Sorry for the delay.

OK.
                                                  +REP
Greetings!
I am happy to announce that Master Fangz and Himalaya Thug have been accepted through to the interview stage. Please add me on Steam ([FL:RP] Wood) so we can discuss the interview times.

Kind Regards,
Edward Petersons.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Dear Edward Petersons

I hereby resign from my position at White Forest due to the clans poor activity.

Sincerely

Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Brynn
(03-07-2015, 01:01 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Dear Edward Petersons

I hereby resign from my position at White Forest due to the clans poor activity.

Sincerely

Ivan Tempski

Dear Ivan,
You will be missed, but this "poor activity" wasn't down to us. You had been suspended for two weeks from our corporation due to a violation of our safety conduct, so you wasn't invited to partake in any events during this time.

You will be missed.

Kind Regards,
Edward Petersons.
Kind Regards,
Wood.