White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
I look forward to contributing to this organisation!
Thank you.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Welcome to White Forest Gents.
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Brynn, ArcHammer
To: [email protected]
RE: Application

• Name: Jeff Barkinsaw
Personal details and background.
• DOB: 12/2/1981
• Nationality: United States, WA
• Ethnicity: White American
• I was born into a lavish household. My father, Jim, had made his fortune in the retail industry and I was set to enjoy a life of luxury. however, in 1991 when I was ten my father was involved in a road traffic accident which killed several school children.
After he was tested it was found that Jim was under the influence of several banned substances and a large volume of alcohol, and he was sentenced to 30 years in a state prison. The reason that he was in this state in the first place was that his company, Multi Enterprise General Association (MEGA for short) had suffered a dramatic financial shortfall in the last month of trading, effectively bankrupting the corporation. Jim had tried to keep the company afloat with personal finance however eventually there was no more money. Jim hanged himself in his cell three weeks after sentencing, sending his family into poverty, as of course, they had no money. I was now left at ten, without a father, me and my mother struggled through the next eight years until I reached the age of eighteen when I left to find my fortune.
• I then sustained several jobs over the next six years, I washed dishes, fished, anything to keep me alive. This was until I found Blackwatch Inc. At the time they seemed to be the savior, offering a high paying wage for effectivly standing around all day toting a machine gun. Nonetheless I stuck at it and eventually sustained the rank of General. I was greatly proud of myself and I attempted to reform the corporation with my trusted advisor, Vincent, however this was when the war started. One day, seemingly unprovoked a corporation named OMEGA sustained a deliberate attack on Blackwatch. I, not knowing what to do ordered a counter attack; but before this could happen a shadowing quasi-legal corporation named the "Ministry of Peace" cited Blackwatch as a 'terrorist organisation' and thus sent a cruise missile to the headquarters.
• As the dust settled I wondered why I was employed with such a violent PMC like Blackwatch. so after 2 years I left he promptly left and joined the United States Army for a further two years, training and executing strikes against terrorist forces. I used this opportunity to feel like I was 'giving back' to my country, after all the damage Blackwatch had caused.
• While I was in active service, I had the idea to restart my father’s corporation, MEGA, and as soon as I left I did just that.
The first MEGA PC was made in Evocity in 2001, on my 28th birthday. The business was wildly successful, with its award winning customer service and staff. So eventually, I opened another store, and another, and another, until MEGA had over 1300 stores across the world by the end of the corporation.
The corporation grew over the next 10 years, with various members coming and going and MEGA executing various operations. I became a loved figure and a multinational billionaire with fingers in many pies.
• However, by 2014 I had employed someone he trusted but would ultimately betray me. The man's name is unknown but he was  my financial advisor. on 05/10/2014 he stole $5.2 Billion out of MEGA's accounts, forcing the company to close, as we had no way of proving they owned the money in the first place.
• I soon found employment with Estleback Corportation, where I took part in the corporation’s war with the Beltrend Lyvia Mafia, excecuting the objective successful. However, after only two years  in the job the director myseriously disappeared and the corporation shut down, for reasons unknown.
Why am I telling you this?: I think that my "life story" gives a good representation of showing how varied the experiences are, as this means I can adapt to many enviroments and situations.
Position applied for.
Defense Agent
• Key Achievements.
- Participated in neutralizing the threat of the Beltrend Lyvia Mafia with Estleback Corporation
- Worked my way through Blackwatch corporation to the rank of General
- Ran a successful Multination corporation.
• Key Skills.

- I have Key experience in both working in and as a team, as well as leading them, I have led a successful corporation twice, as well as work as an agent in another.
- I have a desire to finish a job to the best possible standard, meeting the objective set by those leading the team
- I am trained in the use of advanced firearms. I have training from my experience at Blackwatch, the US military and Estleback on various tactic and strategies.  
Education
-Seattle High School – No significant qualifications
- Blackwatch Officer and Higher command Training – Certificate in military leadership First Class
- Estleback basic training – certificate in advanced tactics and weaponry Second Class
• Past employment.

- General and second in command Blackwatch Corporation
- Private in the US Army
- Founder and President of MEGA Corporation
- Agent First Class Estleback Corporation
References
      Professional
- Arnold M Laurenz ([FL] Dig)
- Michael Stanson (Floodify or Balle sas)
      Social
- Robert Chap ([FL:RP] Brynn)
- Edward Petersons ([FL:RP] Wood)
Dates available for interview.
Any day is fine. ( OOC: Although I work til 4 on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 5 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Blurr, Ivan Tempski, Suarez, Brynn, ArcHammer
Yesterday White Forest hosted the EvoRail event, you can read more about it here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57887
Kind Regards,
Wood.
White Forest Resume

IC information:

Address: 512 Green Drive 26739 EvoCity, United States
Mobile number: (+1) 567 384 0285
Phone number: (+1) 826 579 0625
Email address: [email protected]
Born in: Dallas, Texas
Nationality: American
Race: White
Ethnicity: Russian-American
Grades I got at university: Mathematics: A+, Physics: A+, Chemistry: A+, Biology: B-, History: B-, Geography: B+, Social Studies - A, Religion: A French: A-. My overall GPA is 3.6 (4 is the highest)
Background: I went to a private school called "Westwood School" which has a very good reputation and it's very expensive. 
     Later on I went to University of Texas in Austin which is the best university in Texas. I got a PhD in weapon handling and security. 
     I then went to a course on how to become a security guard. I learnt everything I needed to learn and it took a year. So I started working as a security guard at a store. 
     I later married a woman whose name is Julia Aluminum. We have 2 children and we live a happy life.
     I'm right now tired working as a security guard at the store and I want to change my job. So I heard you ads on the radio and I became interested working with White Forest. 
Position Applying for: Defence Agent (in worst case I'll become Secretary).
Key achievements:  I have eliminated multiple threats to the store I was guarding. One time an armed guy came in to the store and asked for money and started shooting. I tackled him and he fell. Then I called the cops and they arrested the man. And there were 0 casualties.
Key skills:
  • I know how to operate any functional gun.
  • I'm a professional driver and I have had 0 car crashes in my entire life.  
  • I know how to fix any car.
  • I know how to operate any functional computer.
  • I can listen and operate functionally as a team.
  • I currently own an AUG.
Past employment: Working as a security guard at a jewelry store. 

OOC information: 
Bans: 1 (it was over a year ago when I was a noob and my friend tricked me into propsmashing).
Blacklists: 6 (a couple of NLRs, CDMs, RDM, etc. and the latest one was 2-3 months ago but I believe I have changed and I hope I'll never break the rules again)
RP points: None, but I hope to get some in the future!
Hours on the server: 187+
Steam name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Social references: Kodomancer and [FL:RP]ChɘɘzɘɘyNoodlɘSouP,

Professional references: Falcon and Suarez

Interview: Monday 23rd February - Thursday 26th February and on Monday 2nd March - Tuesday 3rd March.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(02-20-2015, 08:33 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: --snip--

I'm afraid if you wish to get into the corporation you'll have to put a lot more effort than that into your application. Please refer to some past applications for inspiration.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-20-2015, 08:55 PM)Wood Wrote:
(02-20-2015, 08:33 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: --snip--

I'm afraid if you wish to get into the corporation you'll have to put a lot more effort than that into your application. Please refer to some past applications for inspiration.

I have never been in a clan before so I can't refer any past applications.
                                                  +REP
What my co-worker means is that you may want to take inspiration from others that have applied for White Forest. As Wood has said, you need to put a lot more effort into your application.
The following 1 user Likes Sammerh's post:
  • Wood
(02-20-2015, 09:14 PM)Sammerh Wrote: What my co-worker means is that you may want to take inspiration from others that have applied for White Forest. As Wood has said, you need to put a lot more effort into your application.

Ok sure I'll do my best. I really want to be a part of White Forest!
                                                  +REP
(02-20-2015, 08:55 PM)Wood Wrote:
(02-20-2015, 08:33 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: --snip--

I have edited now and put a lot more effort.
                                                  +REP
The following 1 user Likes Himalaya Eater's post:
  • Wood