White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
Internal Job Application

To the Company Directors and Management Department of White Forest.

Dear Steve Burwin and Adam King.

I'd like to be transferred from the Secretarial Job to the Defence Agent personnel because of my high experience in Armoury and my ability to work as a team as well as execute objectives to the fullest, I have exceptional speaking skills which could improve our professionalism here at White Forest. I also have high situation awareness skills which can be vital assets to any team. The reason for this application is because I don't feel White Forest is filling my full potential, I have higher motivational skills and I don't think I am very good at navigating a personal computer. I enjoy my job as Secretary and I will continue to do so if this is denied.
If there is any questions regarding this, feel free to contact me. Good day.

Sincerely,
White Forest Secretary
---Employee ID #10 --
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Blurr, Brynn, Nuka
Internal Application Form

Dear Steve Burwin and Adam King,
Hello,
Today I am applying for a transfer to the Defense Agent Team. I am currently a Secretary for White Forest and enjoy the job greatly. However, I feel like being a DA would fit me more. I have worked within a security compound and have worked with team mates for several years. I have the abilities to handle a machine gun ranging from an M4A1 to a Galil. The secretarial job isn't what I expected to do here as it isn't what I am capable off. Indeed, I am grateful for a place in WF, but i think I would bring more to the DA team with my capabilities. I listen to what I am told to do, and I have high situational awareness, in what I do can impact on an goal or an objective, or even a failure! I am very happy, as I said, to be part of the Company, and would be grateful to be transferred. However, if denied, I will also be happy to stay as a Secretary for the company.

Yours Sincerely,
Toby Thomas

White Forest Secretary
--Employee ID #10--
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Nuka, Brynn
I formally apologise for not making it to the second part of training. Something has come up with my family and I needed to attend.

OOC: My internet died and only came back an hour or so later even then I needed to do some homework. Cant apologise enough.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Nuka
  • Personal details and background.
    Mike Theocharis was born in Cardiff, Wales (United Kingdom). At his age of 32, he decided to work in a security company called "The Union", but 5 years later it got shut down. Later, he worked in the "Bretksy Corporation" for 5 years, but then he resigned. Now he is wondering if he can join the "White Forest"
  • Position you are applying for. (List below)
    Defence Agent.
  • Key Achievements.
    Likes working, 4 A level in chemistry.
  • Key Skills.
    Gun licensce, organisation, teamwork.
  • Education.
    Studied English Philosophy in New York for 5 years.
  • Past employment.
    Worked in the security company "The Union" for 5 years, worked in the "Bretksy Corporation" for 10 years.
  • Two professional and two social references. (Enquire if unsure)
    Jamie Clark
  • Anything else you deem to strengthen your application.
    I can tell you more upon request.
  • Dates you are available for interview. (up to 10 days)
    I'm available anytime, just private message me.Sinceraly,Mike M. Theocharis
[Image: KOqkJw1.png]

OOC:

Steam Name: CorieTheNub
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Hours: 635+
RP Points: 4
Bans: 5
Dates for Interview: Anytime after 18:30 on a week night. Anytime on the weekends.
The following 7 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Suarez, Nuka, Ivan Tempski, Brynn, Wood, Blurr, TheMJ
OOC: I'm having to cancel my application. Apologies. Those who know me will know why.
[Image: FG0mat1.jpg]
[Image: O7pGaoR.jpg]

Please excuse the slight mixing together of the names under the 'references' section. I can't get this fixed as I have since deleted the template.
The following 5 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Brynn, Suarez, Sammerh, TheMJ, Nuka
White Forest Announcment
Greetings,
I am happy to announce that Falcon has been accepted into the corporation as a Defence Agent. Furthermore, CorieTheNub and Mustang have been accepted into the interview stage. You will be contacted shortly by a White Forest Management member.
Finally, without giving out too much information, White Forest will be showing up in force on Passive Night this Wednesday. We won't be running a small "average" roleplay, as we at White Forest like to go big with our roleplays. We'll be roleplaying at 8:00GMT and you won't be able to miss us. Make sure to come on over!
Kind Regards,
Edward Petersons.
[Image: PvpRQgj.png]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Falcon, Brynn, Ivan Tempski, Mustang, Suarez
My application has been withdrawn.

Ridiculous waiting times to see whether or not one has been accepted.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  •
White Forest Announcment

Greetings,
I am happy to announce that Archammer has been accepted into White Forest, you will be contacted soon regarding your role in the corporation as we see you have huge potential.Zecon has also been accepted into the corporation as a Defence Agent. Mike2004 has also been denied from the corporation due to lack of effort that has been put into the application, you are allowed to reapply in one month and you can then rewrite an application if you wish to.

In regards to Jono, we apologise for the lack of response and the waiting times. We at White Forest are always looking for ways to improve, and our application time is being worked on internally to make sure we have optimal response times.

Kind Regards,
Edward Petersons.
[Image: PvpRQgj.png]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Suarez, Brynn, ArcHammer, Blurr, Nuka