Ban Appeal Question
Listen, Bowie and Voluptions.

You have no clue of what you're talking about and I am going to prove it to you.

[Image: 62101ae86f.png]

This is my ban record. Proud of it you might ask? F(u)ck no.

I've posted countless unban requests, saying I was sorry. Was I really sorry, you bet your arse I was, did the staff believe me? Maybe once or twice.
Now, if it wasn't for the staffs considerate attitude Fearless would be short on one Equalizer. I am in debt to the entire staff team, I've been what everyone hates the most, including me, a huge minge and my ban record stands as a knife wound in my body.

If there was any way I could change my past, I wouldn't hesitate to do so, but there isn't. I am deep down, really sorry for all my actions, but that doesn't change anything.
When I was first banned, people saw me as a minge. I had close to no roleplay points and hours, when I scrapped these bans together, look at me now. On the top of the leaderboards. An astonishing 47 RP Points and over 2300 hours. You dare call me a minge today.

The ENTIRE point of unban requests are getting unbanned for your actions, regardless of the sufficiency of the ban. I've seen people who've been banned for several years make an unban request, just to get "You broke the rules, you're not getting unbanned" thrown at their faces. Which is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion, does it really bother you that much, to give somebody a last chance to prove them selves 'worthy' of these almighty servers. If they return to blatantly minging, they will be banned within a day anyways. It's not like there is threehundred pages of paperwork behind a ban, there is more correctly one sentence.

Give them that last chance, regardless of their previous actions. They could be an entire new person, an asset to the server. They could use this experience to help others going in the same direction.

We're all humans, we all make mistakes. It's entirely the same when administrators break the rules and trust me, it happens on a daily basis. When they do this and get an abuse thread on their necks, we're told; "They're humans, they make mistakes too." So give players, that advantage as well.

Don't be so f(u)cking narrow minded. Jesus christ.

I rest my case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Bowiii
Wow a thread really? Your UBR was denied because you were racist and homophobic over OOC. And yes Equal people do change however over what, two, three days people don't change. If you had already read rules you would have known that that sort of language is unacceptable and I imagine that you would have refrained from using it.

General Rickets, I am not specifically referring to Revenant.

Now, another question is, do you need a month to realise what you said wasn't allowed?

- Besides, I think this topic is a great topic to discuss further as people seem to have different opinions about the entire "Unban Request" section.
(11-26-2014, 09:46 AM)Equalizer Wrote: [...]

I understand what you are saying but the system is what it is for a reason,
lets ask a qusetion to Soulripper/ the (super) Admin(s): Why is the system as it is today and not as Equalizer and (many?) others propose it should be*? Let hear from those who decide how the system works.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
It's not a matter of how I want it to be, it's a matter of how it should be.
I totally agree with Equalizer, the admins got nothing to loose if they actually do unban an individual . It not like you cant just go right ahead and ban him back and never have to deal with him again. Also @ General, I have not said one racist thing . All I said was he must be arab because he was driving a taxi. If anything, thats being stereotypical .. Also, Im not saying I do not deserve a ban, I probably do.. but 20 days, seriously ??
Oh yeah, and thanks for the 30% warning level General for sharing my opinion.. shows what kind of admin you are. Nuff said
The unban request section is there for people to appeal unfair, unjust or long term bans.

Apologizing for your actions is not a reason to be unbanned. You still broke the rules that you agreed to follow by joining the server and are therefore expected to accept the ban issued. Sure people can change, that's why those who appeal their ban a few weeks/months into a long ban often get given a second chance. But, do you really think people change over 2-3 days?

People learn from bans. They learn that if they break rules, they will have their access to the server removed.
What kind of admin am I? You send me a pm telling me to go fuck myself. What do you expect?

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yeah because I haven't done anything to you yet you proceed to act butthurt and like a dickheadd.. So what do you expect , for me to asskisss you ? Hell noo , Im sorry but thats not how I am.