[EVENT] Ashwick Valley
This was amazing, It's a shame I couldn't finish the whole event, as it was getting really late, but I managed to stay up to the point when everyone took refuge in the church. What they didn't see though, was that they locked me out xD. Also thank you for setting fire to my house, I enjoyed it a lot *sarcasm*.
I noticed the event was kind of a remake of World War Z, which is good because I love that film.
Special thanks to Wood, Von Tempski and all the administrators/ owners for this lovely event.
Since when does World War Z take place in the wild west?

On-topic: was fun indeed! Probs to Wood.
Great event! Glad I could be a part of it, thank you Wood for organizing and running the event and thanks to the staff as well for helping the event and keeping it clean of minges.

I made an album of some screenshots I took in the early development of Ashwick Valley:

http://imgur.com/a/D5nlz#0
What I meant to say was, it's how World war Z would've happened during the Wild West
Love the video and the accent, nice one fellas, hope it goes well for you Wink
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Ebola.
Oh yeah, I remember the people yelling EBOLA!! at the funerals!
That was hilarious
Some people were basically f*cking around which was pretty annoying - Other than that, pretty nice event.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Wood
I agree Flood, I was most annoyed at the Ebola thing and mostly people not being able to sit down.
You're right Flood, it was funny, but just didn't go well with the sad RP of a funeral.