Fearless Forums
[EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay and Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Forum: Old Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=239)
+----- Thread: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley (/showthread.php?tid=53583)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Wood - 10-22-2014

Ashwick Valley

Please note, this video is to set the scene, and is not the actual event build. This event has been created, planned and carried out by Link and Wood. The video quality is lower than it should be due to a upload to a different site. YouTube had removed it due to copyrighted music in the background, so this'll have to do.

Ashwick Valley is a small Western Town located in what we now call EvoCity, but it never used to be like this, and this following information will all be relevant to all of you, as you are all living in EvoCity, and this is your past. Anyhow, let’s get to the story.

Ashwick Valley is a beloved town, and contains around 400 citizens, who go from their day to day lives without anything out of the ordinary. The town has a small saloon, hotel, church and Sheriffs office. The town is surrounded by a dense forest which provides wood for locals and  provides great hunting area as many deer, bears and pigs roam the area. There isn’t much transport around here and everyone stays local, but the Sheriff is renowned for traveling by his cart.

The Sheriff is a bold figure who keeps the town free from any villains, and always has done. He’s never been a liked man, but does the job well and the Citizens appreciate this. Earl and Emily are two members of the town who are known by all, and are famous for owning the Saloon located in the centre of the town. They are generous people and never let down the town, always willing to offer a pint to the Sheriff after a longs day work.

Ashwick Valley is also a key spot for rich minerals and ores, and the locals have set up a mine using new technology, known as a pickaxe. This brings in most of the income for the town and is the main place for jobs in the town. So as you can see, just a normal old town.. or is there more that meets the eye?

Character Descriptions of main characters:

Sheriff:
“The Sheriff” as he was known to the town, is a reclusive figure. His friends were none and his foes were many. In his forty years as the town Sheriff he had faced off all the threats to the town, and paid the price. He has an eye patch and his face seems to always wear a grimace; he walks with a limp. When he speaks it is a croak, possibly a hint of New York from a long forgotten past.

Earl Whittington:
Originally from an upmarket town, Earl is the town aristocrat, he has great wealth and likes people to know this. he lives with his trusty dog, George and his wife, Emily. He is a tall and thin man (of about 6ft) and he talks with an upper-class American accent. Together with Emily he runs the Shotgun Saloon in Ashwick Valley. He is in his mid 30s.

Emily Whittington:
Wife of Earl. She met him on a river boat cruise when they were both 21. she is a beautiful woman, always attracting the attention of the town men. She has a soft spot for animals, finding their own dog, George in a bear trap in the surrounding forest to Ashwick on one of the couples regular hunting trips.

Milton Hydes:
He is in his mid fifties, with round framed glasses. He is very well respected within the town, as he is the only one medically trained. he hails from an indian tribe called the “Bakimon Fasso” who were famous healers. One day a mysterious disease, like Tuberculosis killed nearly all the inhabitants of the village with Milton (or “Eajek” as he was then known) the only survivor. He found civilisation and set up shop as the town Doctor.

OOC Information:

Date: 27/10/14
Time: 8PM GMT+0 (current UK time)
Server: Event

Greetings,
I hope you enjoyed the backstory to the event, and enjoyed the video we created to show the Event. We’ve tried to keep most of the story hidden so you’ll find out and RP along on the day. This event is actually going to be a zombie one, but not like your normal zombie event. We are aiming for a event where it won’t just be attack the zombies with AKs, and whatever other weapons you can get. We plan for this to be a lot more real, Rust/DayZ styled. Instead of you having guns, we’d are going to have it with things like knifes, crowbars etc.

These items are all found in the correct places, crowbar in cellars, knifes in the saloon kitchen and the sheriff would have a pistol. This also applies for props too. We are going to give everyone 20 minutes setup time so they can prepare a RP to carry out during the event. After this 20 minutes you will not be allowed to spawn props and anyone found doing so will be removed from the event. During this 20 minutes, it would also be smart to find a few props that you’ll might need during the event, as this is a zombie event, possibly spawn some small planks that you can board a doors and windows up with, as during the event you won’t be allowed to spawn new props, but you can move your old ones!

We also expect you to use no items from your inventory during the event, and the admin supervisors will be checking logs for this to verify you do not use items from your inventory (this includes food, ammo, health kits). Everything you need to use at the event can be obtained from inside the town. Doctors will have medical supplies. the saloon will have food. Anyone found using items that were not bought from inside the town will be removed from the event.

We have planned a heavy storyline for this event, and we’d be very thankful if you could follow it. The Sheriff will be the main character, and will have a large influence on the main storyline. The event will take place on the Event server, and we’d appreciate it if you could only join if you’ve applied and been accepted.

Jobs:

Sheriff - The Sheriff is one of the main roles in the event, and will be keeping the story going. Along with this will be keeping the town safe.

Lawmen x4 - They work for the Sheriff, and are here to fight off any bandits or anyone who tries to disrespect the law.

Doctor x2 -  One of these will be Milton Hydes, the other his assistant. they will work in the doctors surgery treating injuries.

Bartender x2 - The bartender will be working at the saloon, and will be providing food and drink to the Citizens when they want it.

Citizen - Just a regular inhabitant of Ashwick, who just goes about their daily business in the town.  You may make a custom RP with this job, but make sure to mention what it is in the “other” section in your application. Please keep it realistic, so things like fresh fruit stalls, meats, things like this.

Miner x3 - They mine the materials that are required to make the town function.

Priest - Will be working at the church, doing the funerals etc.

Hotel Staff -  They work for Earl and Emily, providing accommodation in the town.

Bandits x5 - They will operate the Black Market of the town, providing illegal goods. They also seek to disrupt the Sheriff and his Lawmen.

Roles - Who's applied for what:

Sheriff - Laurenz

Lawmen x4 -
Zan.
Chocolate Labrador.
Suarez.
One slot remaining.

Doctor x3 -  
[FL:RP] Barkles.
Blurr.
Falcon.

Bartender x2 -
Jan.
Ivan.

Citizen -
Clawz.
Sausage Roll Man.
Jono.

Miner x3 -
Vol.

Priest -
Burgz.

Hotel Staff x3 -  
Pinky - Earl.
Evilmat.
TheCasanova

Bandits x6 -
EthanArcher.
Weecow.
Smex.
Madi.
Victorinox.
Link66.

Application:
Please use the following format when applying for a role.
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Job you wish to be:[/b]
[b]Give a brief detail about your RP:[/b]
[b]Other details:[/b]
[b]Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event:[/b]

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - EthanArcher - 10-22-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] EthanArcher
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50562895
Job you wish to be: Bandit
Give a brief detail about your RP: You know, the generic bandit stuff. Get into brawls, stand-offs. A theft here and there. Harass the sheriff and his crew.
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event:
Indeed.

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Blurr - 10-22-2014

**A small letter is on the floor when you open the office**

**You open the brown creased letter with a knife, you pull the letter out slowly so it doesn't rip the paper.**

Dear Sir or Madam, I am called Lewis Robertson I am from the USA. I recently was sent a letter from a friend who told me the Ashwick Vally need a doctor assistant, I am sending this letter upon a application for the assistant role, I used to be a doctors assistant half a year ago, I quit due to family issues. Since the issues are all behind me now I am applying for a role again. I have one and a half years of experience. If you need my old bosses contact I can provide a address to his surgery that is still open to this date 23/10/1893.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID: STEAN_0:0:68019350

Job you wish to be: Doctor.

Give a brief detail about your RP: I would like to work along side Dr. Milton Hydes. The doctors surgery will help to provide the town with medical supplies and to treat their wounds. We will perform surgery on the wound, We will have a part pharmacy and part doctors surgery, this means not only we will do surgery we will sell medical goods such as steroids | pills | fist aid kits.

Other details: My character - 29 Years old | Well know around the area | Educated | Helpful

Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes, I agree with the rules.

Note: I thank you for reading this letter upon application to work along side Dr. Milton Hydes in his surgery.

*You fold the letter up and place it back in the envelope, you then place the envelope on your desk*

*Signature of Lewis Robertson*

*END OF APPLICATION*

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Labrador - 10-22-2014

Steam Name: Chocolate Labrador
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80883321
Job you wish to be: Lawman
Give a brief detail about your RP: Well the job is to protect the town from the bandits which they intend to cause havoc.
Other details: Johnathon Ligson Is an man who knows the little areas of the town and aims to do things for the people
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event:
Yes, I do.

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - BurgZ - 10-22-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Burgz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40910221
Job you wish to be: Priest
Give a brief detail about your RP: My Job is to be part of the Holy Family, A Priest, The Aim is to pray for people to survive and to assist people in confessions. And of course, To host Funerals.
Other details: Rhys Harpoon is aiming to show a point of Religion, To show a bit of love and peace, And to set a peaceful environment
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes, I definitely agree

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Zan - 10-22-2014

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Zan

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:41997088

Job you wish to be:
Lawman

Give a brief detail about your RP:
I will be keeping the valley safe, from trouble and problems. I will make my task to keep the citizens safe and satisfied. It'll be until my last breath that I serve Ashwick.

Other details:
None to describe really, other than I'm looking forward to this..

I agree.

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - GRiiM - 10-22-2014

I don't get how this is supposed to work.
On what map are you going to do this and where? Can't do it in the middle of city with gas stations and skyscrapers.
Everyone is going to be dressed in baggy jeans and cop uniforms, that really doesn't give off a western vibe.

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Suarez - 10-22-2014

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:70851645

Job you wish to be:
Lawman

Give a brief detail about your RP:
To protect the innocent lives of the citizens of Ashwick Valley safe an secure during my time as Lawman. I will also hope to be doing checks and helping with every call out I deem necessary to respond to. These bandit's will have no chance against our Lawmen.

Other details:
Educated man with a sense of humor, slight whiff of money to him and a very enjoyable person to be with

Of course!

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Weecow - 10-22-2014

Steam Name: Weecow
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29125166
Job you wish to be: Bandit
Give a brief detail about your RP: I need to be there in order to do something, though I will do what they usually do and what the job describes.
Other details: -
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Of course

RE: [EVENT] Ashwick Valley - Wood - 10-22-2014

All applications will be checked over shortly. As to your comment Griim, it is located in the small armish town on v33x. We have contained the area, and images of the build will be up soon.