New rules regarding jobs
(10-21-2014, 05:24 AM)Mist Wrote: Awesome *_*!
How come Equalizer and Madi get picked to translate the danish one? I am offended >8(((..!!

I for one didn't get picked, I just contributed in this thread. 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Quote:Shouldn't the text inside the "" brackets be in English? You can't have your job description to something other than English I assume.

I decided to put the job title in the brackets in both languages in order to clear up what classified actually means to some people. It's not just about only the title 'classified' but ones similar as well, so if people don't quite understand the actual meaning of classified (in English) then they may use similar titles that are also banned by accident. Hence, it should be in both languages to clear up confusion for those who may not speak English well.
I'd change some of the words in the danish translation, as some of the words doesn't make sense for the average teenager/they'd misunderstand it.
(10-21-2014, 09:59 AM)Greed^ Wrote: I'd change some of the words in the danish translation, as some of the words doesn't make sense for the average teenager/they'd misunderstand it.

U wot m8, I already did that? I even checked with my sister, she understood it and she is around ten, give or take two years.

The only word I see trouble with still is "Dobbelttydigt" could be switched out with "kan betyde flere ting" but it's not necessary.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
No more edgy government agents, woo!
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • MrTreeGames
#1: "Zelfgemaakte beroepen moeten nauwkeurig de staat aangeven van het karakter dat je van plan bent om te spelen. Je mag niet een ander karakter spelen dan dat je beroep aangeeft, Ook mag je niet je beroep titel veranderen om roleplay te omzeilen".

#2: "Je mag niet het beroep "classified" of iets anders in die trend hebben omdat het tegen regel #1 ingaat

Why is it "Ook" with a capital letter?   Skeptical  Cheese

[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Heart 
(10-21-2014, 09:51 AM)Faustie Wrote:
Quote:Shouldn't the text inside the "" brackets be in English? You can't have your job description to something other than English I assume.

I decided to put the job title in the brackets in both languages in order to clear up what classified actually means to some people. It's not just about only the title 'classified' but ones similar as well, so if people don't quite understand the actual meaning of classified (in English) then they may use similar titles that are also banned by accident. Hence, it should be in both languages to clear up confusion for those who may not speak English well.

For the Dutch version:
You can translate "classified" with "Verborgen" or "Geheim" (like the german translation)
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Great, thanks. I've put in the change, and you've been credited.
can you do in hebrow for the israeli guys?
For the time being we're just translating it to languages that we already have all the other rules in. It's difficult enough getting good translations for the existing ones; I'm sure we can find French soon enough, but I'm doubtful we'll find a decent Czech speaker any time soon - My Polish can sort of cover it, but very badly. If we wanted to have it in say, Israeli or Spanish, then we'd need a good translator who'd be willing to convert all of the rules, and that takes a fair bit of time and effort.