unfair ban
Your name:[FL:RP]georgy[b],[FL:RP] Tyler,[b]DrunkPuto[/b][/b]

Your ban ID:53746

Banned by:[FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason:FailRP - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52167

Involved:DrunkPuto,[FL:RP] Tyler,[FL:RP]georgy

Why we should unban you:I think this ban was unfair because ash was fail rping the whole time he kept walking around the apartments armed saying to get out.As could see in the ban request he posted Tyler had a gun out and ash was at gunpoint but he still broke fear rp and shot us that's not very rpish.I get what I did wrong but why doesn't ash get a ban too when he was fail rping,metagaming,Rdming,and random raiding a lot of times.Also he said he has 2 accounts and admins didn't do anything about it.Admins always say you should know better when you have high hours but we shouldn't we aren't perfect we sometimes mess around I was just playing like ive seen a lot of admins play even worse.What gives an admin the right to goof around sometimes and we cant?I was playing with ash but you could see hes trying to rdm and blame others for it.Ive seen admins do the same thing I did and nothing happens.I know what I did wrong and I know we learn from our mistakes but atleast give equal rights to everyone and NOT admins rule the server and they can kill you if you want.I don't think I should be unbanned but atleast lower our bans because Ash was literaly rdming us and metagaming like I told you in the ban request.I hope this is enough for you to put yourself in our shoes an think what it would be like you seeing an admin randomly kill someone and then a normal player does it and gets banned.If we did something wrong then ash is in deeper truble then we are because when I saw him and a big group of others they were random raiding for hearing contra,he also killed me for a ooc argument,also he said he has 2 accounts and whats so ever nothing happens I don't think is fair that just because he has 2 accounts and he has low hours gives him more rights then t us high hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thkMQ5xy...tube_gdata
As you can see in the video hes breaking fear rp and he shot us while at gun point and he was breaking fear rp when tyler kept telling him to move while having him at gun point.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
As i can see, your comparing yourself alot to admins, i'm not surprised.
I broke fearrp due to 2 different screens, he wasn't aiming at mine but he was at his.

I also would like more evidence about the ''rules'' i broke.
I never admitted to having multiple accounts, i have one and a family member can have one, i even talked about this with Soulripper, this can be confirmed.

Have a nice day.
you did brake fear rp doesn't matter if hes aiming at you or not he was looking at you and you still shot him down when at gun point.
The original Cuban Minge
As you could see in my br against Tyler and the three of you, i had screens that proved that in my view he didn't have me under gunpoint.
You're avoiding other questions aswell.
youy don't have to be at gunpoint for you to follow fear rp in general.He had a gun and you still shot him down.
The original Cuban Minge
all the evicence admins need can be found in the logs.
The original Cuban Minge
As he walked around earlier with guns, as you can see in the video he equipped on already when spawned, he was walking around with it earlier and he didn't hurt everyone he saw, and i already had a gun on me so i decided to take him out before he hurt someone else since i noticed him minging around my door and because i already knew he is breaking nlr and wants his revenge, i was prepared.
This isn't about the admins or ASahBi, this was about you, and your failRP. You know what you did was against the rules yet you still did it. Saying "Admins always say you should know better when you have high hours but we shouldn't we aren't perfect we sometimes mess around.." isn't good enough excuse.

Denied.