BR on aSahBi
Name of player: aSahBi

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:96821074

Time in GMT: 17:46

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: I heard him pull out a gun so i went to have a look ... then

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thkMQ5xy6...tube_gdata
I see alot of failrp, raiding with a bmd etc.
First of all, you spawned at the citizen spawn, after you said ''he pulled a gun and shot me''.
I remember at the moment you threatend me with a knife and i came back later armed and told you to follow me, which you refused to by walking annoying slowly, so i decided to shoot you so you won't remember anything, right after you came to raid me with your bmd friends + you got armed at spawn which is a sign of breaking nlr.

Besides, when you pointed your gun at me you weren't on my screen as you can see on the br on you and your friends, i don't think this is my bad because on my screen you clearly weren't aiming so i decided to take a go.
i had a gun correct ,but was i aiming it at you? anyway me and georgy were pissing about and you were bieng rude so i pulled a gun out.then you pulled one out (failR)
So if someone is becoming annoying you pull a gun in real life? Legit i guess.
You pulled it out but as you see in my screens you didn't aim it at me so i couldn't know if you did.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Bans will also be issued to georgy, DrunkPuto, and Tyler for FailRP. You all should know better.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team