Unban Request on Binkadin
Enzyme, the only thing that may have offended Link was the "Physgun is not a laser pointer" clan. And he didn't act like he was bothered, until recently. He could have actually said that it was offending him and something would have been done about it. Wood then informs us that it is offending Link. Therefore, I changed the clan name. I don't see how this would add up to such a lengthy ban.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
it is true we were in a little group . Binkadin clearly stated that ( PREDITOR ) was invisible and he was shining his laser in the sky to see his outline. Link then abused this and banned him for general minging ? how is this fair ?
Tyler refrain from using the words "abuse".
Get your facts straight.
plz unban him becaus i cri everytim
Another point: My clan was changed upon being informed by Wood. Then, I try to drag Jadan from the situation before it gets too intense and he refers to it as escaping.
(09-15-2014, 09:50 PM)Bink Wrote: Another point: My clan was changed upon being informed by Wood. Then, I try to drag Jadan from the situation before it gets too intense and he refers to it as escaping.

Bink shouldn't be getting a ban for as long as me in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99SOvtQor8 you can tell that it is only me doing bad things bink shouldn't be banned for about the same time as me.
I can confirm you changed your claim, and you may have not been involved as much as your friend.

Your ban time was extended due to your ban priors with harrasment though, it really made it look like you purposely did it to mock link, even if it wasn't meant in a harmful way it was taken in that way, do you understand where I'm coming from here?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I know what you mean, Wood. But, that wasn't my intention. I apologise to Link for the offense I have caused him.
Considering your ban-history, you should have known better, alot better. You played with fire and you got burned.

I fail to see how this ban is invalid in any way, and I'll leave it entirely up to Link to decide if your ban will be reduced or not. I'm personally against this after getting the details from him myself.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I am willing to move this down to one month and one week as you did not do as much as your friend. Consider yourself lucky. However I would like you to be more considerate with your actions. Do not blow this chance for redemption I have given you.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran