Unban Request on Binkadin
Your name: Binkadin.

Your ban ID: 53580.

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66.

Reason: Provoking a staff member purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. Prior harrassment ban-history.

Involved: Wood, Link66, Jadanstores, Tyler, Binkadin, Preditor (Undercover).

Why we should unban you: Firstly, we were all in a little group in front of Nexus. I joined in the conversation where I find Wood, Link66 and Jadanstores talking in Local OOC. I didn't understand what was happening at first and just listened. Then, Wood confronts me telling me that I was mocking Link66 by having a clan tag that states "It's not a laser pointer." The clan name was meant to be a joke and hopefully he would interpret it that way. However, according to Wood, Link66 didn't like the clan tag at all. Therefore, I changed it to "Unspecified". The rest of it was just listening to Jadanstores which is unrelated to this Unban Request partially. I notice that a car crashes in the background me and another person rush towards the dead victim, that's when I notice that Preditor was undercover. So I go back to the main group and tell Jadanstores that we should probably leave. We went to collect our contraband money and I parked my car into the garage. Then, I follow Jadan as he goes back to Link66...

There seemed to be alot of hostility between the two of them. Link66 was AFK. Wood starts talking to me asking if I have a problem with Link66. I have no problem with Link and I told him that. Link66 then comes over to me and says "You have a problem with me?!" in a relatively aggressive tone. And I explained that Wood was asking if I had a problem which I don't. Then, I am using the physgun in the sky because I was getting paranoid that Link66 wasn't the only moderator around. I was doing that because I knew Preditor must have been listening and then Wood tells me that I am mocking Link by laser pointing into the sky. And I wasn't giving him that impression, it wasn't on purpose. Then, Preditor under the name of "I'm an admin" appears next to me and says something which I can't remember that clearly. He was saying something on the lines of "If you aren't breaking any rules, then why are you looking for me?", that wasn't his exact speech but it was close enough. I remember Link66 then saying a line, something associated with, "I have been speaking to the admins". And, I ask him about what. I vaguely remember what happened at that point. But, he starts typing and suddenly I get banned.

I check on the forums immediately to find out what I was banned for. It was a one day ban at first, and Jadan's was a one day too. Then mine was extended to four days and Jadan's was extended to a month. Then, mine gets extended to two months while Jadan's is four. I don't understand why I was actually banned, it doesn't make sense.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Involved - Was there for the entire convocation

Then, Wood confronts me telling me that I was mocking Link66 by having a clan tag that states "It's not a laser pointer." 

I saw you at the hospital, after you said in OOC "Did you miss me Wood?", which I am assuming was some sort of sarcasm since we all had a argument yesterday since you all thought link was hating on you. Your clan tags was set as "Physgun is not a laserpointer" which is something Link is quite keen to blacklist for, and you know this is the case as your friend Jaden is often breaking this rule.
[spoiler=Evidence for Physgun pointing/clan]
[Image: D7KfwoP.jpg]
[/spoiler]

The clan name was meant to be a joke and hopefully he would interpret it that way. However, according to Wood, Link66 didn't like the clan tag at all.
You are clearly trying to make some sort of joke, which isn't funny at all. You even have it on your signature and you are clearly breaking the rules (even in your signature) as it clearly shows you are physgun laster pointing.

Spoiler: Evidence for this

Then, I am using the physgun in the sky because I was getting paranoid that Link66
So, you break the rules because you are paranoid? This is not at all a reason to break the rules.

I would write more, but to be frankly honest I cannot be bothered spending time on it. This ban was valid as you guys had constantly been mocking link for blacklisting for that reason.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[1] I was not involved in any kind of argument yesterday nor, do I remember anyone telling me about one. You said "Hello." in OOC, I reply with that message. I didn't mean any offense in that situation.

[2] I understand that it is in my signature and that is explained by believing that Link wouldn't take it seriously. This is already explained previously, I have no problem between you or Link. I appreciate what he does, but you believe that I hate him, when I don't.

[3] I wasn't getting paranoid about Link66. I knew Preditor was undercover and was looking for him. Link thinks I was lying, I was genuinely paranoid that Preditor was around me, because it would be strange to be alone.

EDIT: On V2P: Jadan and I were the only people on. Then, Link66 joins. We start speaking to him in OOC and he says randomly: "I love the description by the way", assuming he is referring to clan names. Jadan replies with, "It is dedicated to you" where he replies with "‹3". Next day on V2D, I asked him if he missed me. He replies with, "Honestly, Bink. I would be better off without you </3", that shocked me alot. But, I still didn't dislike him. He said on one occasion when we were in an admin situation, "That's getting kinda old now" in response to me stating that "It's not a laser pointer." Therefore, he did tolerate/like it once.
Bink shouldn't be getting banned it should only be the only thing he done was physgun the air it should only be me getting punished.
Bink is equally involved because he was in with this whole "physgun gun joke".
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-15-2014, 06:09 AM)Wood Wrote: Bink is equally involved because he was in with this whole "physgun gun joke".

Even if he gets banned it shouldn't be for as long as me i do all of it not him.
His was extended to a harrasment pass and also was quite a key part of this harrasment, joke or not, it was harrasment towards Link.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This was organized minging and harassment of a moderator and you guys knew of the risks.

I fail to see why your ban should be reduced or removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Could I request that Link66 uploads the proof or explains what happened? Because, you weren't within the situation, you may not fully understand what went on.
Link does not need evidence when it comes to issuing a ban. Link contacted me during the situation and briefed me on the situation, and a ban was then issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator