Please unban me
Your name: benziehd

Your ban ID: 53113
Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: 'Breaking NLR'

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you: I would like to say that i am sorry for breaking the rules. I thought that you could not go back to the place that you last dies for 5 mins but i thought that meant the same place like the building but i did not enter the building i was outside the building, i died in the elevator so i thought that i could not enter the building or the elevator. I am sorry for breaking the rules and i hope that i can get unbanned so i can get to playing again. Sorry again.
Quote:Rules for an unban-request

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did not know the rules as i said i did not enter the building that i got killed in i was outside the building so technically i did not go back to the place i dies i was out side the nexus and the place i dies was across the street.
I also get spawned inside the nexus as well as i was a police officer
If you are killed inside Nexus in ie a raid, then you should leave Nexus the very same moment you respawn in Nexus.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-31-2014, 01:55 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you are killed inside Nexus in ie a raid, then you should leave Nexus the very same moment you respawn in Nexus.

I was killed in the office building across from the nexus and I never entered the building again once I died so I don't see how I broke the NLR rule
I see. I personally don't know the case with and its details.

Anyways, if you died in Offices then why did you return to outside of it? (If that's what happened)
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-31-2014, 04:04 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I see. I personally don't know the case with and its details.

Anyways, if you died in Offices then why did you return to outside of it? (If that's what happened)

I was a cross the street outside the nexus I thought the rules mean that you can not enter the building which you died in and I did not enter the building I died in.
I was there at the time. We killed him at offices, we then came down the elevator and he was outside the offices, shooting at us.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(08-31-2014, 08:08 PM)Falcon Wrote: I was there at the time. We killed him at offices, we then came down the elevator and he was outside the offices, shooting at us.

I did not go back into the building and i thought the rule was that you can not go back into the building where you got killed and by being outside its not in the building
Did you or did you not shoot at the people who were in Offices?
Sincerely, Enzyme