CS:GO ridiculous cool downs for competitive mode
(08-21-2014, 05:10 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 04:50 AM)yankeeTY Wrote: That's my question I only shot 1 teammate in that whole game i'm wondering the same thing too unless I didn't notice shooting another teammate during the game. And like I said I haven't shot or killed a friendly in the past week or so.

Perhaps you damaged many other people during your game?

I think I realized what happen me and my friends it was my first match in a week or so, so I'm going back a week ago:
Me and my friends always joke around and say that I'm better than you! No I'm better than you! So for bragging rights we would have 5 people in our squad so no randoms and we would damage each other (not crazy damage like down to 1 hp, like 50 to 80 hp) and play like that. And the ban was for too much damage in "recent matches" when I shot a friendly by accident a couple days ago. So now I know why I got "banned" but I don't get how a week of not playing is still "recent." And I think I shouldn't complain about 7 day bans I saw a video when a guy killed a bot and got banned for 364 days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO ridiculous cool downs for competitive mode - by yankeeTY - 08-21-2014, 04:57 PM