Server: Rp_Evocity2_v2p, why exactly?
(05-18-2015, 07:50 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 05:31 PM)aviator Wrote: fl isnt big enough for 3 servers anymore, so there is no point tbh

Don't forget that many people in FL have exams at the moment which is why our servers aren't always at capacity like they used to be.

True, but you could just close it down and open it back up when there is the demand for it.
V2P has a horrible reputation, and it's a shame because the map itself has so many features.

People mainly go there to contrawhore without being disturbed by the law.

Sometimes it's used for an event server though.
(05-18-2015, 07:50 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Don't forget that many people in FL have exams at the moment which is why our servers aren't always at capacity like they used to be.

While true, we can't deny that FL has stopped pulling 150 players, with many waiting to join at most hours like it once did in 2012/2013... I dunno, I just don't feel the same level of fullness that the servers once had.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Roachy
At the start of this month we hit a peak of 167 players online at one time. In April we were averaging 140-150 each night at peak time (150-160 when 33x was at 100 slots, but it wasn't all that stable), whereas so far in May we've been around 135 average, presumably due to exams. I'm not entirely sure what to do with v2p, but it's not as if we're short on processing power on the dedi.
(05-18-2015, 02:08 PM)Faustie Wrote: At the start of this month we hit a peak of 167 players online at one time. In April we were averaging 140-150 each night at peak time (150-160 when 33x was at 100 slots, but it wasn't all that stable), whereas so far in May we've been around 135 average, presumably due to exams. I'm not entirely sure what to do with v2p, but it's not as if we're short on processing power on the dedi.

No the thing is though that right now it's just used for contrawhoring and we might as well close down so the other servers get those players on 33x and 2d so we don't get 3 servers that are never filled.
I'd rather have another chaos city trial period. Maybe for the next month or so, so there's actually a point to people building etc.

I mean, there's more support from the community for chaos and for 2P..i mean there's nothing to loose except from the 3 regulars that play v2P..lol
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Suarez, Davidson