FL's Cop Car vs Lamborghini Murcielago
Ok, so which do you think is faster?
If you said Lamborghini, you would be wrong.

The Police Cruiser has a faster top speed than the Lamborghini, with a top speed of around 64 miles per hour.
The Lamborghini's Top speed is about 55 miles per hour.
With the Police Car having better handling than the Lamborghini, being able to drift without spinning out and generally crashing less. And with it's relatively small price, If it was a choice for a car (to go in pursuits in) I would stay in a Crown Victoria as it can outpace every other car, excluding the BMW, with just a cost of some acceleration.

This also means that when you set a speed limit of 60, only BMWs (and Cop Cars) can break the speed limit.

Evidence:

[Image: k3wo76Y.png]
[Image: jIkkjXo.png]

So yes, that does mean that for you, Lamborghini owners, you cannot outrun the law.
Acceleration is better on the Lamborghini which makes it better in a chase consider there are few straight ways and a far more corners one the maps which is an advantage for the Lamborghini.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
But it can't drift well, thus it loses speed on the corners, if a criminal makes too many mistakes it could change the scope of the pursuit. Also there are a lot of places I can think of which are straight roads.
(08-14-2014, 06:51 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: But it can't drift well, thus it loses speed on the corners, if a criminal makes too many mistakes it could change the scope of the pursuit. Also there are a lot of places I can think of which are straight roads.

It cannot drift well because it has the best grip. I can take corners while holding W down, and it's something I do all the time. The car will not spin out of control in corners (Atleast not on v2d) so the Lambo is a beast at taking corners.

People who are experienced with the Lambo know what I'm talking about here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator