3 years since the terror in Norway
21 years (less than that actually) for killing 77 people (mostly children). This only shows why the system in Norway is a joke in so many ways.

I was shocked when I heard 3 years had passed already. Time flies by, but I think everyone still remember that day very much as I dare to say that almost everyone in Norway were affected in one way or another.

All I know is that this man is not safe when he finally gets out of jail.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-22-2014, 07:16 PM)Enzyme Wrote: 21 years (less than that actually) for killing 77 people (mostly children). This only shows why the system in Norway is a joke in so many ways.

I was shocked when I heard 3 years had passed already. Time flies by, but I think everyone still remember that day very much as I dare to say that almost everyone in Norway were affected in one way or another.

All I know is that this man is not safe when he finally gets out of jail.

agree and what do they do now? NOTHING! they mean its good enough as it is ... all they do now is legalize Segways n stuff .. well ive always been a part of politics in norway since i was a young boy... what happend that day will never be forgotten the norwegian pepole showed how strong we was that we will rise ! we really stood together.. i was at 1 of the memorial here in a local town it really brought some tears.. really horrible..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I don't mind killing pixels, but what sick type of person do you have to be to do this?
He did not only kill a large amount of people, he affected their friends, families, and even, like Enzyme said, the entire country. He took away so many lives, yet still has the liberty to be alive as we speak. Unbelievable...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Pinky, Bowiii