3 years since the terror in Norway
So today 22 juli its 3 years since the terror in norway.. How did you feel when you red abaout it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14261716

When i first saw it on the news i coulndt belive it.. how could a man just walk araound on an isle just killing pepole like that.. its brutal !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
When I read about it now I feel how I always feel. 3 years ago I was shocked though.
Absolutely horrible.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Jordy
That is disgusting how he quotes "I would do it again"
It feels like it was yesterday
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
3 years go by quickly. I agree with Jan.
(07-22-2014, 04:08 PM)HellShell Wrote: 3 years go by quickly. I agree with Jan.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Only a 21 year sentence? That should be a life sentence.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I was talking about this case with my Philosophy Teacher a couple weeks ago. I think, personally, this man deserves to be put in a room with the parents of kids he killed and beaten to death. Sadistic perhaps but What he deserves. Someone like this killed innocent Children of politicians to make a "political statement". He should be put down. He was sentenced as a mental patient so the sentence was only 21 years. Had he been sent to a normal prison he would have been isolated from all other prisoner. As soon as you do anything against Children, especially on the scale he did, you're a dead man walking in a prison.
Well he got the max you can get in norway but after 21 years he might get another 21 of them if he still says ''i will do it again''... he should be sent to russia and be in prison there ! *no offence to any russians in here* the norwegian jails is way to luxery in my opinion..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]