[Unofficial] E.O. Corporation (closed, might re-open)
Looks good, I wish you luck with the clan!
OOC Information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Mist
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30019129
RP Points: 1
Hours: 500+
Bans: 7 - 2 are wrongful bans, that I quickly got unbanned from because of some misunderstandings.
Blacklists: 10 - Good ol' mingey days, damn I was stupid.

IC Information:

-Name: Tony 'Mist' Mikkelsen

-Information about yourself: I have always wanted to be a part of something big. In highschool I didn't really listen to what I was told to do because I was not interested in these kind of things. I already knew from the start that I wanted to be a coder, developer or whatever they're called! I have a great education when you're speaking of different languages at coding. If you decide to choose me, then you won't regret it!

-Picture of yourself: [Image: ge0NraY.png] this is a picture of me from highschool.

-What division within the corporation are you applying for(Coding/security): Coding of course!

-Why do you wish to join the corporation: I wish to join the corporation because I feel like I can do something more than just sitting infront of my computer using my coding skills for nothing good. If I can begin to help bigger projects and corporations then it would a big honor for me to dedicate my time together with some of the most skilled and talented coders by my side! 

-Do you realise you are joining a corporation, and not a group of individuals: Yes, indeed I understand this.

-Will you remain loyal to the corporation in times it's needed the most: Of course. You know me, I know you. This is my debute to really show what I'm capable of! I won't make you regret it.
[Image: 7u1yLOh.png?1]

Today, EOC's first Watch Towers have been setup, the government and citizens of Evocity responded positively:

"Finally, I do not need to worry when walking on the streets of Evocity!" - Evocity citizen

"I love how the Evocity Operating System keeps track of everything I do so my internet browser suggestions automaticly get updated!" -Evocity citizen.

"The E.O. Corporation: definately a huge step forward in technology!" -Evocity citizen.

Here are a few pictures of the Watch Towers:

[Image: A1EE6418BFD08B8FA62AEEB04336703ECFA47D77]
[Image: 890D91D6C35C78290911E006D0BF296143F0BFF5]
[Image: 54427B7CC6284F917F97C0FF05F65BA4DB97906A]
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mist, Bowiii
OOC Information:

Steam name: 
Chocolate Labrador

SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:80883321

RP Points:

Hours:
500+

Bans: 

Blacklists: 

Are you able to build RP buildings:
(Uhh, I'm not a type of builder.)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IC Information:

-Name: Adam Starkavargen

-Information about yourself:
(I'm using my background from the Company that I put on, Not the main reasons, Just the background)
In Sweden I was born in Stockholm where I lived till the age of eighteen where I began my military service.
I spent four years on duty till the contacts that I had gained offered me a career as a PMC Operative.
During which time I was assigned to a contract in the United States. Our Company disbanded in 2011 and since then I have been recruited for multiple corporations.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What division within the corporation are you applying for(Coding/security):
Security, Mainly.

-Why do you wish to join the corporation:
Uhh, I've had enough of the life In the military area, I want to move to the security type

-Do you realise you are joining a corporation, and not a group of individuals:
Yes I do, I've worked for multiple corporations.

-Will you remain loyal to the corporation in times it's needed the most:
Yes I will.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Good joob!

**Calls Aiden Pearce**

Love the HACKED font.
This looks hot, good work Jan.

Today has been an excellent day for the E.O. Corporation, we have hired three individuals by accepting their application to join our corporation.
Not only are these three individuals proffesional, they also have their own quality's which will come in handy.

Please welcome Nevel Bigby (Bowie R), Tony 'Mist' Mikkelsen (Mist) and Adam Starkavargen (Chocolate Labrador).
Unfortunately we did not find Brett 'Tree' Razer (MrTreeGames) and Adam Powell (B Guy) fit for a position in our corporation.

Our very first HQ has been setup inside of Evocity too, it is located at the offices, for business purposes please meet us.
Pictures of the HQ:
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bowiii, Mist, Vein

Today we would like to welcome our newest employee, someone who has shown he is worthy of a position in our corporation.

Please welcome our newest addition: Von Tempski, he will work as an agent in the security Division.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
I have decided to temporary close the clan, it might re-open soon. For any information please contact me over Steam.
Closed per request from OP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator