[Unofficial] The Candolini Family
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Mikkel [DK]
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22651573
-RP Points: i got 2 RP Points atm, but i hope to get some more Smile
-Hours: i have played 792-793 hours on Fearless's servers
-Bans: I got 9 bans, but all of them is stuppid bans from my side.
-Blacklists: I never got any blacklist from anythink, as i remember.

IC Information:

-Name: Mike Lowrey

-Information about yourself:
My name is Mike Lowrey and I was born in L.A ca. I had a bad family, with a brother that had education to weed in many years and after some years, he went to a home, so they could help my brother to get rid of addiction to weed. My mother was a prostitute and my father loved drinking, so he was on the nearest bar for drinking. I always had a dream to get in on Cambridge University, so I decided to make an application. I had always been good in the school, so it wouldn’t be hard to get in, so I decided to sell weed and drugs on the black market, for getting the amount of money I need for Cambridge, after some months I was one of the best knowing drug sellers in the city.

After some years when I had sold a lot of drugs and weed on the black market, I got a letter from Cambridge. They had read my application and accepted it. They wrote that I could start this month. Therefore, I decided to stop selling the drugs and packed all my stuff to Cambridge. When I was finished on Cambridge University with some good character, I went to EvoCity.

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: Wanna make some new friends

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: Yes of course.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes of course, as I wrote I will always help other family members.
Stick together and always say the truth!
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

The following 1 user Likes Vegas_'s post:
  • Lightbeer
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Bjarne
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67017449
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 10
-Bans: None
-Blacklists: None

IC Information:

-Name: Frank 'Fat Joe' De Esposito

-Information about yourself:
I am a calm and collected individual, I have no trouble following orders as I am a former soldier in the Royal Danish Army. I respect those higher ranked than me and I get the job done without asking questions. I have absolutely no intend to be an office guy, I am the type that needs to be put in the field and get my hands dirty.

I am an advanced construction worker and engineer, so building things will not be a problem for me. I am basically an all-around guy, who knows how to handle basically anything you stick in my hands. Except ofcourse if it is a dick, then I am out.

No humor intended.

-Picture of yourself (optional): http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5801...A3824CFD9/

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member

-Why do you wish to join the family:

The family was first brought to my attention by Joe, or as we called him in the army, 'The Fisherman'. Don't ask.

I believe that I can contribute with a set of skills that you will be needing in your war against S.A.A and ECB. I am not saying I am a one man army, directly opposite to be honest. I am a team player and will at any point, choose my family safety over the mission.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: I do.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Does the pope wear a hat?
No humor intended.
The following 11 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, Vegas_, mgdwszx, equal, actor, Iraqi Eagle, Madi, Bjarne, HellShell, Lightbeer, CrueL
OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] Makaveli
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37100001
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 93
-Bans: 1 (Mass intentional CDM) created by a lag.
-Blacklists: 3 (When I was new to the server, wasn't aware of everything)

IC Information:

-Name: Michael (Mike) from Sweden.

-Information about yourself: I'm a knowledge guy that was searching for a game that did not made me borred of playing it. Since I started play GMOD on fearless I've almost had the game open 24/7. I do many side objects to gain money online and put most of my profit on Fearless since I'm a heavy donator that wants to keep this community alive at hard times.

I also noticed that your last ban needs to be 6 months old, but if that what it takes, then I will wait patiently.

-Picture of yourself (optional): I do not have a photo of myself to be honest, I do not like the spotlight of a camera!

-What position within the family are you applying for: I'm not searching for any kind of special position cause actually I just want to have someone to have fun with and play with all times. I've been searching for something like this and since my friend is a part of this family makes me abit addicted to it. So with other words, I just want to be a part of the family.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I've seen the family around and there is a lot of good people in there. They are actually funny and nice on the server and (I've seen wars against you guys and you have always won the times I've seen) since you are strong as a family.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: I realise that I'm not "joining", I'm creating a bound to a family which I need to treat as my own which I won't leave or betray.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will always be there for the family and help with everything that I can and if you guys ever will need me I will just be a click away to support you. I'm loyal to everyone, not just the family but everyone around me (which shouldn't be a issue).

Thank you for reading this application.
Sorry for some of our inactivity, I am currently on holiday till the 11th of August. When I am back we're going full power again.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Altoria
I sincerely apologise for my continuing inactivity.
The reason behind it is; I got the chance to work under my brother, who recently took over a popular steakhouse in my city. It's the perfect opportunity for me to earn some money, for my upcoming drivers license, since I am turning 18 in month time. There for I will remain inactive until around October. After that I will pursue my dreams of joining the Royal Danish Army, which most likely will result in complete inactivity, not only from the clan and FearlessRP but also from gaming as a whole.

I am not happy to announce this, but I might not return at all, definitely not in the near future, that is. - Once again, my sincere apologies.

~Equal.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You where an excellent member Equalizer, it saddens me to see you go, it really does.

On the other hand it's a smart decision, I wish you nothing but luck with it!

The roster will be edited tommorow when I'm home again.
The following 5 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, Madi, Bowiii, Ivan Tempski, Lightbeer
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub