[Unofficial] The Candolini Family

[Image: GpcvVJc.png]
1970: Corleone, Sicily, twelve-year-old Vito Mafoschili's family is killed after his father insults local Mafia chieftain Don Ciccio. He escapes to America and is registered as "Vito Candolini" in Evocity. Vito Candolini started out as a local shoe polisher to earn some cash.
1977: After 7 years of hard working Vito Candolini met a woman named Adalina Fulvia, a very special woman that knew some men that could help Vito Candolini earn a little bit more money then he used to earn as shoe polisher, Vito got introduced to three man named "Michael", "Tony" and "Johny", they where leaders of a group called "The Movement", after several jobs together Michael, Tony and Johny dissapeared, where they went is still unknown these days.
1980: Vito Candolini married Adalina Fulvia and started a family, the family later known as "The Candolini Family".
1981: Jan Candolini was born, Vito's son.
1985: The Candolini Family is one of the most known families in Evocity, they control all narcotics, weapons and gambling businesses in Evocity.
1994: Vito's wife Adalina Fulvia passed away due to a heart attack, which was a shock to the entire family and all their allies.
2003: Vito Candolini dissapeared after he went to the market for some fruit, Jan Candolini has taken over the family and all of her businesses.
2006: Jan Candolini has been suspected for murdering one of his enemies, which was later proven false.
2014: The Candolini Family is one of the most well known and powerfull families in Evocity.

[Image: qOVHRuZ.png]

The Candolini Family owns most of the narcotic businesess, aswell as the gambling businesses and weapon businesses. We also offer security when requested/needed. And we also own a couple of local restaurants, bars and hotels which are all stated below.

[Image: gbVkfdk.png?1]

[Image: SXRx2ig.png?1]

Don Candolini - The Godfather of the Candolini family, has the right to decide everything and is allowed to make choices for the family.

Candolini Underboss - The right hand of the Don, has the right to help the Don make choices regarding the family's businesses, also may take important steps when it comes to leading the Candolini family. When the Don passes away this man will lead the family as the next don.

Candolini Supervisor - A member of the family that leads all regular members and tells them what to do.

Candolini Marketing Manager - A member of the family that has the right to make important busines proposals, after discussing it with the Don.

Candolini Lawyer - A member of the family that handles all legal cases regarding the family.

Candolini Trader - A member of the family that helps selling products for the family.

Candolini Architect - A member of the family that helps the family with security by building constructions.

Candolini Member - A member of the family that needs to listen to the supervisor. Has the right to defend the family against enemies.

Members

Don Candolini - OOC: [FL:RP] Jan - STEAM_0:1:33371938.
IC: Jan Candolini, 33 years old.

Underboss - OOC: [FL:RP] Weecow - STEAM_0:1:29125166
IC: Fransesco Candolini, 32 years old.

Member - OOC: [FL:RP] Lightbeer - STEAM_0:0:43023165
IC: Takumi Candolini, 18 years old.

Member - OOC: [FL:RP] Davidson - STEAM_0:0:21596672
IC: Alexander Candolini, 25 years old.

Member - OOC: TheBlackShadowOfGod - STEAM_0:0:30121842
IC: Stephan 'The Black' Candolini, 44 years old.

Member - OOC: Hellshell - STEAM_0:0:42365063
IC: Eric "Hell" Candolini, 33 years old.

Member - OOC: Iraqi Eagle - STEAM_0:0:60462361
IC: Mohammed "Iraqi" Candolini, 24 years old.

Member - OOC:: [FL:RP] Madichris - STEAM_0:1:20672669
IC: Jack Candolini, 18 years old.

[Image: iB43wi3.png]

To join you must fit all of the following requirements:

-Latest ban must be 0,5 years old, atleast.
-Active on both the forums and in-game.
-Have a decent reputation within the community.
-Must speak decent English.
-By applying for a job in The Candolini Family you agree on changing your last name to "Candolini".

If you do not fit one or more of the requirements please apply anywhay, exceptions can be made.

Please post an application by using the following information in order to join:

Code:
[b]OOC Information:[/b]

-Steam name:
-SteamID:
-Hours:
-Bans:
-Blacklists:

[b]IC Information:[/b]

-Name:

-Information about yourself:

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What position within the family are you applying for:

-Why do you wish to join the family:

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals:

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:

Credits:

Spoiler :
Joykill - Created logo's and pictures.
Jan - Creating the clanpage and created some logo's.
Weecow - Building in-game constructions.

[Image: 12065629511862768218qubodup_16x16px-capa....thumb.png]
Last edited: 13/8/2014

Amazing, i was too slow huh Jan? <3

- Good luck with the clan. I like the thread alot!
Looks good man. Let's get this rolling!
Looks pretty badass, but there's a few grammar errors I should point out. 1. A "woman" named... not A women named. And one other, you put "hearth attack" instead of "heart attack." Just wanted to tell you so it looks a little more professional. The clan looks really good though. Cheese
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Don't go choking on an orange slice now.. Anyways, good job, and good luck!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
As I said to you over Steam, I see a few issues with your clan-name.

- It will be hard to tell the difference between the standard Corleone job and the clan (when it comes to the job-names).
When people are wearing the clan-tag for this clan, then it'll be almost impossible to know if this person is a member of the standard Corleone-job or the clan, so I'd suggest changing or altering your name a bit making you stand out a bit from the standard Corleone-job.

TLDR:
- "You a member of the corleone-job or clan?"
- "Are you guys doing official clan-business or just playing as a normal Corleone?"
- "Is this guy a member of your clan or the job?"

Anyways, I hope this clan grows successful as mafia-clans tend to die off after a few weeks/months! Good luck, and you better not blackmail me if I'm a gundealer or anything! I'll bring the pain to Jan-city.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 10 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • MasterNoda, Weecow, Iraqi Eagle, Bowiii, Blurr, Floodify, Burnett, Ivan Tempski, Link, Zan
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Bowie @ Best
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29476746
-RP Points: Ive retrieved One RP point for a Secretary Job.
-Hours: I do believe i own 387 hours.
-Bans: I have Zero Bans ingame. One Perm Ban on the forum that i got removed from over a half year ago.
-Blacklists: I have zero blacklist's. I do belive ive achieved one warning from narc against blacklisting before.

IC Information:

-Name: Mial Riddle Bigby

-Information about yourself: My Name is Mial, i was born the 12'th october in 1983. I had a very poor family and a mother that had
no money to actually keep me. My father was a drunk and enjoyed to raffle ad the nearest bar. Right after my 10'th birthday my mother
died because of her age and she was sadly not by anyone else than me. After been sitting on the street and fighting for survival in
one year. There was a sweet old lady that came over to me, she had a tattoo on her arm that was all black, it had no meaning or
idol it was just a black round dot. She taught me how to live the hard life and she was supriced by my will to survive.

After my ten years on the street she wished me good luck and left me, ive never seen her since. Since it would be imposible for me
to survive in the streets i went to the criminal industry. I choose to deal with drugs, cars and weapons for the past.. yeah my life,
and joined gangs to get something to hide under. Eversince i have been "the left hand" of a gang that was very, very, very aggresive.
Eversince i figured out this little secret of theirs i choose to leave the gang and join another. My life in the criminal industry is
deffindly not over and i will still be the last survivor.

My name is Mial Riddle Bigby and my riddles. Will never be solved.

-What position within the family are you applying for: Candolini Marketing Manager - I belive i can do a great job Marketing the corleones to victory.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to be in a group that has brain and stability. I do not want to have another group of random individuals
that keeps burning shops down because they have nothing else to do. I want to be a part of a big thing that still will be alive after tomorrow.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: Oh my, i realised this while i read the thread.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I am a very loyal, i will stay serious and put even though everything goes down.
I will leave no man left that doesn't "deserve" to be forgeten.
Good luck! Hope to see you in-game.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Good luck with the clan
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Looks like a very good clan good luck guys.