[Unofficial] The Candolini Family
Changed the clan name to The Candolini Family, to avoid possible confusion between the corleone job and us.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Enzyme, Von Tempski, Weecow, Ivan Tempski, Jordy, Bowiii, Blurr
Good luck with your new clan "Canneloni" ;), pardon - "Candolini", Jan and Weecow.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Bowiii
(06-28-2014, 07:19 PM)Weecow Wrote:

Wow, this is a really well made clan. Very orginized and now this.

Thanks for accepting my applyment.
(06-28-2014, 07:31 PM)Muddiless Wrote: Wait, what did I lie about? I'm confused. I have no bans, I'm sure. Or lists. What?

Search your SteamID on the blacklist page, 2 will pop-up. Now don't reply as I want this thread to be clan related only, if you wish to respond send me or jan an PM otherwise I will ask an admin to remove your next post if you do post.
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Equalizer
-SteamID:
-RP Points: 42
-Hours: 2035.
-Bans: About 13?
-Blacklists: None that I am aware of.

IC Information:

-Name: Joe Catalano

-Information about yourself: Pretty down to earth guy, gets the job done without asking questions, previous military experience.

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: I have previously done business with Jan and it has been successful. I see no reason not to offer my assistance and join your family.

-Do you realise you are joining a family, and not a group of individuals: Absolutely.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Absolutely, to death do us part.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Weecow
Small Notice

The Candolini Familiy is also known as TCF, our tag which we will use for our shops, restaurants, bar and everything like that.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx, Bowiii, Weecow, actor
[Image: GKfI4Js.png?1]
-Changelog-

-Made another section to showcase all of our shops and bars.
-Improved some spelling and grammar mistakes.
-Added some more detailed information.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
[Image: GKfI4Js.png?1]

[Image: orp2cn.jpg]

Today, we've had an diner with some people we know. This was an pleasure night with some delicious dinner. The table has been specificely set up for such dinners, even for in the future with other people. Thank you for this. We might invite 'others' aswell to eat with us around the table.
The following 6 users Like Weecow's post:
  • actor, Remen3, Nexus, Bowiii, Jan, Sirrus