Goodbye, and thankyou.
Bye man :/
I remember you were a nice guy, have fun in life!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Pac
The video has finally uploaded, those of you who wanted to see it, do so now.

If you would like to hear the backstory to that clip here it is:

SRU Team was called for backup to the AAA Contrawhore HQ, where we seen multiple armed men. They began to get agressive, one aimed a gun and so we entered with a warrant. We engaged and killed every armed target, others surrendered and were arrested. The ones who had died, then returned only around 15 seconds after death, weapons equipped once again. And so we stayed around the HQ just to ensure nobody else was injured or shot at. Instead, as I approached the gate, I was told I had died and broken NLR, when I never knew this place was real. After this accusation, he went on to be homophobic, calling one officer a "F***ing Fa***t" which annoyed me even more. Once the discussion was coming to an end, Spardas, from AAA launched a tides truck into us all with a blue barrel prop, killing around 3 cops and 3 SRU.
Good luck to you in your future endevors.

The interactions ive had with the AAA have been less than pleasent, usualy revolving around them trying to find a way to kill anyone they wish, which has lead to them being yelled at by Burnett.

Though id say dont let their actions get you down, people like them dont last long on FL and usualy get banned fairley quickley
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Pac
I never roleplayed with you, but you seem like a good man.

The video you posted is so accurate. They always yell "I'm recording, omg recording.. recorded!" I have a video on my PC right now that could get everyone of those minges in that video; plus more, banned for a long, LONG time. The thing is, I really cannot be bothered to edit it and spend 8+ hours uploading it. \

Have a good life and take it easy bud.
No Point in me saying goodbye Smile
We still got IRL...

Reason I left too, Not enough Control on the servers!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Good bye and good luck.
Adios
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Sad to see you go because of this..Farewell.

Madster has gotten banned now though for homophobic language.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Burnett
Sucks to see a player leave due to the behaviour of other players.

I'd love to assemble a squad of players and hunt down A.A.A one by one.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Envy
Good bye. Smile
I remember playing with you contra farming on V2P, oh good times.

Psst, I think you should use my mlg pro br skills