Goodbye, and thankyou.
It is time. I haven't really played Fearless for long, only around 9-10 months. Some of you will know me under different names, as I do change a lot. (Weedy, The Godfather, Vortex, TomBernard, Genesis, Pac.)

Over the 533 Hours I played, I only enjoyed around 520 of them, as the last 13 hours I played on FL, I was surrounded by minges, and children below the age of 10 incapable of any form of roleplay.

I came on Fearless today, after closing down Blackwatch to see if there was actually anything left to play for. Now, although Fearless is a great server I came to my conclusion only 45 minutes after joining.

The main reason for my departure, is A.A.A. Since their arrival to the server, everything went downhill, the bullsh*t protests constantly, randomly molotoving HQ's and raiding without purpose. And then there was this, the final blow, the reason for my departure fully. http://youtu.be/kbuX0pAdboA (I am aware that the link isnt working just yet, taking a while to upload.)

I would just like to say a few thankyou's, to all the people who helped make Fearless a better place for me.

Firstly, I would like to thank all of the members who were in Blackwatch, you guys helped so much. (Special thanks to Roach, Megascotty77, XxDor54321xX, Guy0544, Sammerh, Barkles , Hillerbear & all the other originals.)

I prefer not to go into too many names as I will forget somebody and then feel bad, so a huge thankyou to all of you others who I crossed paths with along the way, I hope you enjoyed my presence.

Farewell.
Goodbye, you are a good friend. I hope our roads crosses again. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Pac
Good luck In the future.
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Pac
Im sad to see you go, The latest version of BW was one of the reasons I continued in FL and 33x is general, and you at the helm helped that.

I'm in agreement AAA is pushing 33X downhill with the continuous accusations of rulebreaking by them aimed at others while they are breaking rules at the same time.

Hope to see you around again.
The following 1 user Likes evilmat360's post:
  • Pac
Goodbye and good luck wherver you're going!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Pac
Bye. Shame to see another experienced player go. Good luck in life Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Pac
Bye... Wish you good luck in the future!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • Pac
Farewell!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Pac
Cya later.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Adios friend!