Estleback Corporation - Monorail
(05-31-2014, 07:18 PM)Link66 Wrote: - Snip -

Firstly, I would like to explain what I was speaking of. What you had built this time was a full-circuit monorail system, contrary to what you linked to and of which needs admin's assistance.

Secondly, I do understand that this will always cause the same reaction and I did congratulate and appreciate your efforts. After reading what you had written in response to mine, it appears you have misunderstood my point. Whether that is due to my poorly written explanation, is another story. Anyway, my point was, that the roleplay experience could of gone an awful lot more smoother than it had. It just takes everyone evolved to give it their all and I do think it could be possible in the future, but as of now, it does seem impossible. Nevertheless, it does not mean I should not bring up these points, I want to inspire the community to try their best, always in their roleplays. It's annoying when people like you try their very best, only to have people receive the roleplay and mess with it.

Finally, you are not the one to apologize, you and Estleback Corp have done an amazing job. I really do hope though, that the community continues to improve it's actions in such events. All you can do, is offer the service. It is the communities job to ensure to roleplay correctly at these events and listen to the admin's guidelines. As I said, hopefully this will continue to get better.

Thanks for reading my response.
The following 1 user Likes JMR's post:
  • Link
Ooh us at Estleback will come back with a even better event next time, I have large plans in mind Smile
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, JMR, Link, NotSep
Here are some quick images from my point of view, taken from the camera I had to use to view the train from our HQ office.
[Image: 7X0DqOX.jpg]
[Image: fm0mBZm.jpg]
[Image: bEOz7nP.jpg]
[Image: HM70GlD.jpg]
[Image: BKQsvzN.jpg]
All about that sick guitar playing :p
The following 2 users Like Jimmy's post:
  • Wood, Link
Looks Awesome! Shame i couldnt actually see it but just an idea for next time, why nor put up fences that are slightly to high to jump over to force people to stay in line (like roller coasters have) that way everyone will get a chance
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!