Hello Im a Trouble Maker :(
Hi Fearless I Have 32 Hours On The Server And Im a Troubly Maker Sadly I Have 3 Bans in 1 Day And a half Sad I Missunderstand Some Rules And Get Banned/Kicked Im New And I Just Wanna Say Hi But Any How I Dont want a war about Rules In The Comments So Hi
You should read the rules, so that doesn't happen again. I don't know if you are breaking them intentionally or not. But it might be something to look upon. Smile

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome to the forums.

Everybody I believe starts with potential. Having a rough start doesn't mean your stay here doesn't have to be in the long run. Simply be kind to other players, and do things that is the most logical approach and you won't be banned again. It never hurts to actually read the scripture anyways, however. The link can be found in post 2.
Welcome! Make sure you read up on the rules and I am sure you'll be fine. I was also banned on my first day and you learn from your mistakes - I haven't been banned in a year ever since my last ban so I am sure if your good you wont be banned again.
Welcome to Fearless! Remember, if you feel at risk of getting a ban, contact a player who you believe you can trust and I'm sure they will help you out. Failing that, contact staff using @ message.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Yeah I agree with what the others said, just be careful.

Have a good one Cheese
Always feel free to send me PM's regarding anything you need. Sure you will have a great time here but you only need to read the rules, that's the bottom line here.

Other than that, Welcome Cheif I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Welcome to Fearless. Make sure to read the rules again if you feel the need to.

If you are ever in doubt of what is allowed or not, you can always ask a staff member beforehand, and he will give you an answer.
Welcome buddy, do what i did if you're worried about getting banned again, read the rules 4 times over, honestly, it will stick. If you are still unsure of anything, contact an experienced player and if you can't, result to a staff member. Enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the forums!