Greetings from Dominus :P
Hey Fearless, I have been on the server for around 14 hours so far and am loving every bit. I go by the name "Jordan 'Dominus' Taylor" in game, I love to do any kind of RP, corleone, shop, business man you name it! I plan on doing my best to be a good citizen and get along with as many of you as I can!

But anyway a bit about myself. My name is Jordan, 15, live within the UK, born in Scotland, favourite colour is blue, I guess that is all you need to know! Cool
Welcome to our community.

Let me know if you got any questions - I'll certainly do my best to help.
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums Smile
Hello!
Welcome to FL man, I exponentially hope to meet you at some point on the servers, If you have any queries questions or RP ideas, drop me a PM I'll be happy to help you Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Tongue 
Welcome to FL already meet you your a great guy have a wonderful time on Fearless RP Smile
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
Hey! I live in UK as well!

Have a good one Cheese
Welcome to the community and the forums! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome mate!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to Fearless!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy